🌟8

Ruel

"DAD HOW'S MOM" I say running up to him

"Son she didn't make it"

"Your lying dad DON'T LIE TO ME" I then get pulled into a hug and I cry harder. My mom can't be gone I just saw her.
I then push myself away from my father out of anger and heartbreak. All I can do is cover my eyes with my hands and pretend this is a dream.

"Son I need you to be strong" he says wiping his face all I could do was sit there and cry.

Sabrina

"Eric we left those people back there." I say now standing in front of the wrecked car.

"Babe I'm sure their fine relax ok" he says pulling me into a hug

"Sabrina we have to get this car fixed" he says looking at the damages "I know a guy in Fresno that can fix it please calm down" he says holding my hands looking me in the eyes.

"Just take the car there and tell him I sent you ok"

"Ok I love you eric"

"Go brina and try to relax"

Ruel

I've been sitting here for hours thinking. The doctors wanted to check my dad so I'm just sitting here alone and I have to admit it's hard because my thoughts will send me into this dark place.
I took out my phone and called Sabrina it went straight to voice mail.
I then came to Taylor's name and my finger just hovered over her name for a second and then I just hit the call buttom.

"H-Hello" she says in a sleepy voice

"T-Taylor I-I" I then clear my throat

"Taylor I need your help" I say holding back my tears

"Ruel where are you"

"The hospital"

"What Why are yo-"

"Taylor please come get me I'm in the waiting room of the emergency area" I say hanging up and I just sat there thinking again. 15 minuets went by and I called Sabrina what felt like 20 times she didn't answer so I left a couple voicemails telling her what happened.

"Ruel" I heard someone say and I looked up to see taylor with her pajamas on a oversized hoodie with her hair in a messy bun.
I couldn't get any words out right now so I just walked up to her and hugged her and tears started to fall again.

"Here ruel let's sit down" we sat down but nothing came out of my mouth.

"Ruel are you hurt at all" I shake my head no

"Well wha-"

"M-My moms gone taylor" I say crying putting my head down

"Ruel I'm so sorry" she says pulling me into her arms

"I know I can't say everything will be ok. But your mom would want you to be strong"

I nod agreeing with her but my mom crosses my mind and I cry harder. "I just saw her taylor" I say pulling her closer

"I know ruel I know oh my gosh I wish I could take this pain away" I pull away looking at her in the eyes.

"Are you ready to go home" she asks

"No if you don't mind I don't feel right leaving my mom can we just sit here for awhile"

"Sure"

We've been sitting here for 2 hours I've told taylor alot about my mom. My mom would've loved Taylor we talked about our project we did together she really took my mind off of the bad.