🌟5

We were all in class working on our assignments and I kept finding myself looking at aj. At this time every girl was all over him. He's really cute but I don't want to be one of those girls to be all over the new guy.

As I'm working with ruel on our assignment my eyes meet aj's and we just look at eachother for what felt like forever.

"Sheppard"
"Sheppard"
"Sheppard"

"HUh" I say snapping out of my daydream

"I said this is where you come in with your violin" he says pointing at the song book.

"O-ok" I say looking back at aj he's now talking to the instructor

After class
I decided to go to a cafe and just try to escape reality. It's pretty crowded in here but it's fine for now. While I was there I decided to call my mom and sisters. I told my mom everything was great and that I loved it. I even told her about aj, jas and Stephanie even ruel. After I got off the phone with her I received a notification from justin on Instagram. I didn't know I still had post notifications on. When I finally got on Instagram I realized that he actually tagged me in his recent post. What I saw next made me want to cry so bad but I'll never let another tear for justin fall.

Instagram

Justinb my baby ❤ @ashleyqueen @_taylorsheppard_

Once I saw the picture I could feel myself getting really mad. Before I could control my anger I slammed my phone down on the table while putting my head in my hands thinking of what I just seen.

"Hi are you ok?" I ignore the person in front me because I didn't want to be bothered

"Miss" he says touching my shoulder. I put my head up to see aj.

"Um I'm fine" I say lying

"I don't think the tears on your face say your fine" he says handing me a tissue I was so angry I didn't know I was crying.

"Thank you for the tissue but I'm fine"

"I hope you are ok. But if you don't mind I'm going to sit with you until your smiling again" for some reason it feels like my face is hot so I know I'm blushing.

"Ok" is all that came out my mouth

"So your in my music class?" He says quickly changing the subject

"Yes" I say rubbing my hands nervously

"What instruments do you play"

"I play violin I also sing and play piano" I say looking in his eyes

"O yea me too well I sing and play piano"he says smiling

"I'm aj" he says with his hand out

"I'm Taylor" I say shaking his hand blushing "nice to meet you Taylor"