Finding out the mystery

I went to a library and went out defined all I could about The Stories Of Armenia, to find out if they were real, found some fax about The Stories Of Armenia then I knew I have to find Pamela.

Time skip the next day

I walk into the store and stand front of the counter, a woman walks up to the counter has dark brown hair in a bun and she looks very grumpy,  I looked down at all the soap in the glass cabinet, I see a soap that is a nice green colour almost like turquoise "this one please"
"that will be one chilling" "Pamela made this one". The woman puts the soap in a brown paper bag I shot up "Pamela !, Pamela Rouge ?!"  I see with the curious look on my face "can I see her ?" The woman turned around and yells down a door that was the at back of the shop. "Pamela there is someone here to see you" she says rudely, Pamela walks out in a brown dress with a cloth overhead she sees me and her cheeks go red.

Pamela Pov
I walk out of the back room and see Tintin, my cheeks go red I feel in barris because Tintin sees me working in a soap shop. And he tells me he found some interesting facts about The Stories Of Armenia, and we will meet up tonight to talk about what he found out, and  the notes I have. I'm walking around the market with my boyfriend Matt and I bump in to Tintin with his dog Snowy, "Tintin my boyfriend Matt" Matt nod to put a smile on his face "hello" Tintin nod smiles and politely. We wend to Tintin apartment we are look at all of my note spread across the table, Tintin looking at one of my notes he reads over something on one of the notes, "Great Snakes ! that at Musée d'Orsay" he coat his cont and quickly walks out the door, I grab my coat and walk out the door behind him.