Chapter 2

BTS POV

So they came inside the Music Festival and sat at their respective seats and were waiting for others to arrive while still discussing about why Little Mix had come here. " I think they came to show their fans in Korea a good concert." Jimin said while the others agreed with him.

Finally when everyone had arrived and the host and hostess were at the end of their introduction " ...and we present to you LITTLE MIX!!!"

(Song starts here)

When BTS finally got to see them up close, you can say their breath was taken away by these Queens and they were literally mesmerized.

Jungkook could not take his eyes of the blonde and brown hair mix girl as she stuns him with her beautiful voice and adorable looks .you could say she was an angel in disguise of a hot pop star.

Whereas V had a hard time looking away from the blonde and blue eyed beauty. You could say she looks better than a Barbie doll with glitter and gold because god was she gorgeous.

Rapmonster's eyes were connected to the black hair princess and he was definitely in love. The way she sang with such energy caught him by surprise.

Jimin stared at the ginger hair singer and her amazing curves and he needed to know if she was a singer or a model because this would be the first sexiest singer he must have seen.

Jin, Suga and J-hope started to whistle and cheer on for the girls and did not notice the other band mates staring at the girls.

Once they were done the crowd screamed like anything. " Thank you" the blonde said smiling while showing her white teeth. "Okay so Korea definitely know's who we are but for those of you who don't I will start with introducing myself." The ginger head said." My name is  Jesy... Jesy Nelson."she said while the others cheered."I am Perrie Edwards." The blonde had said "I am Leigh-Anne Pinnock." The black hair spoke. "I am Jade Amelia Thirlwall."the blonde and brown mix hair angel had spoken. BTS knowing their names had said" I like their names." Suga said.

"So Korea we have a huge surprise for you ! We are going to do 2 more songs that are Korean and one is a girl band and the other is a boy band." Leigh-Anne said excitedly. "But there is a catch you see, we will dance and sing on both the songs right now but we only get to decide one band that we collaborate with and that the majority of votes will then be taken and whoever wins will be able to collaborate with us in our video!" Jade said happily while everyone cheered for them. "So without further ado... Korea this Kiss and make up from Blackpink ." Jesy said. They went backstage to change and when they came out they looked stunning.

 They went backstage to change and when they came out they looked stunning

"Alright here goes nothing !!"screamed Jade.

Finally when they finished "WOW that was so much fun but now we have one boy band song to do and can you people guess what it is ??" Said Perrie.

Everyone screamed some different songs from the boy bands and BTS were sitting and watching everything unfold and truth be told they were having a lot of fun.

Well let's just cut through the chase and make it quick !!!" Screamed Jesy in excitement. "For our new song is........IDOL by BTS !!!!" They screamed together.

BTS were shocked is an understatement they were completely flabbergasted at knowing that these beauties will be doing their song."We must definitely be dreaming right because little mix dancing to our song is WOW !!!!!!" J-hope said happily.

Little mix came from backstage and looked even more hotter than ever to the boys.

They actually wore suits to match their song a lot more. " They are looking so good and it is so hard to take my eyes away from them." Rap monster said and them agreeing to his words.

And when they finished people were so happy and they screamed in excitement of how little mix performed IDOL by BTS which was perfect according to the boys and they were left jaw dropped.

"Now it comes to the point where you people have to choose. Is it Blackpink ?" Asked Jesy. Only a few cheers were heard and Jade asked " Or is it BTS !!!" She screamed and then the crowd went wild.

"  I guess we got our answer." Leigh-Anne said smirking. " And we are proud to announce that BTS is the group that we will be collaborating with." Perrie said, happiness evident in her voice.

The boys on the other hand did not know about this and they were literally nervous and excited on doing a video with Little Mix and it was going to be amazing.

So little mix have chosen the group to collaborate with and I can smell a new yet amazing relationships coming !!! Find out in the next 2 chapters on 26/11/18 , Monday !