Chapter 5

"Soooo...?", J-hope said awkwardly glancing at the two childhood friends...sort of. This was going to be one hard night and they knew it.

Suga was watching the two when he saw the time on the clock was 10:46 and he knew that they had to sleep right now. " Ok you guys time to go to bed now and we will discuss about all this tomorrow morning.", he said making them all glance at him and the clock.

"The girls and I will go to your manager and he will choose are roommates, so before things get out of hand, let's go.", Jesy told the guys and girls and the girls left to see the manager. Finally reaching his room they went to see him and were talking about their stay and rooms.

"Ok, so Jesy you will be rooming with ___________, Leigh Anne is rooming with __________,Perrie is rooming with ________ and Jade is rooming with ___________. Any questions?", the manager had asked them as they were thinking and they finally decided to put up with it. "Everything is just fine, thank you so much for helping us and for handling everything.", Leigh Anne said while regretting the decision that she has to room with the worst of the worst.

"Look Lee-Lee, you need to let all of that go. It was in the past and you should just look forward to the future.Okay??", Jade asked her and was praying on the inside that she would agree and let go of her anger.

"Okay fine but no funny business and no teasing.", Leigh Anne said with a serious-ish face. They agreed to it and they finally went back to that house.

Who is roomed with who and what is going to happen between Leigh Anne and RM. Find out in the next chapter.