Chapter 7-Verrie

Perrie's POV

I am so confused on the fact that Lee and RM met each other a long time ago and they never knew it until now.

"Okay 'sighs' I just need a bit of sleep from my tiring trip to South Korea."I said feeling totally exhausted.

I went to my room or actually TAEHYUNG's room as I have been assigned to sleep in his room. "Why didn't I get a room with Jade as we normally get assigned in a room together." I was telling myself that as I entered the room. The first thing I saw was Taehyung sleeping... with a TEDDY BEAR!!! That was so cute and adorable to look at. 'Maybe rooming with him wouldn't be so bad.' I thought to myself as I kept my luggage and changed to my nightwear.

I then went to bed as I stared at his face and I must say that he has an amazing face

I then went to bed as I stared at his face and I must say that he has an amazing face. It feels weird sleeping with a guy but it feels good considering the fact that he is also my favorite member of BTS. I eventually fell asleep just thinking about him.

Taehyung 's POV

I woke up in the middle of night and as I did I saw the most prettiest face ever. Why was Perrie sleeping on my bed next to me??...maybe she got assigned to my room. Oh no..did she see me with my Teddy bear, oh god that would be so embarrassing if she did. But I was just occupied looking at her face and slowly looked at what she was wearing and I blushed. I slowly eased myself on the bed again and was trying to sleep when I felt Perrie move on the bed and I felt her hug me softly and she was cuddling with me and I must say I really enjoyed it. 'I could get used to this' I thought as I hugged her back and went to sleep peacefully without my teddy bear.