Chapter 3

BTS POV

The boys were now in their house waiting for the queens to come and getting very nervous at the fact that they had to shoot a video and sing with Little Mix.

"I am sure we can survive with 4 hotties coming to our place and not act stupid right ??", J-Hope said having a bit of faith while nervously chuckling. The boys agreed to what he said and then the doorbell rang. They were now nervous jitters as they knew it was Little Mix outside the door.

Jimin went to open the door and stood there were 4 beautiful queens, smiling like angels at the boys obviously happy that they are getting to collaborate with BTS.

"Hello you must be Jimin from BTS right ?" Jesy asked with a cute smile plastered on her face. "Yeah I am Jimin and these guys are Jungkook,V, Rapmonster, Suga, J-Hope and Jin." Jimin said introducing everyone else .

Jungkook instantly lit up when Jade noticed him and smiled softly at him walking towards him and he froze but than he started remembering what he should do when he had to flirt with a girl and started smoothly dancing towards her and she looked at him with a funny face.

"What's wrong Jungkook are you okay because you seem to walk funny 'Gasp' are you feeling dizzy or something?" She asked with a worried face. While everyone started laughing at Jungkook's flustered face at what he had done,making a fool out of himself.

"That was so stupid of me, I am very sorry for embarrassing you" , he said hiding his face and trying not to look at anyone. "Nonsense you don't have to be sorry or embarrassed as I actually found that cute and it made you look funny which I like to see in people." , she said smiling at Jungkook and he returned the same smile back at her which made her blush slightly at his face. ' WOW he is really cute and so sweet and concerned.' She thought while going to Perrie.

V on the other hand was staring at Perrie at how beautiful her smile is and how she was just good looking. He snapped out of his thoughts when Jin came to him and started talking with him about how excited he was to work with these girls.

Leigh-Anne came to Rapmonster and started asking him about where the girls will be sleeping and he said that he will call everyone so that they could decide then. Leigh-Anne agreed and they went and called everyone to the living room.

"Okay, first things first who is going to be sharing the room with whom?", Rapmonster asked and then they all started thinking. Then the girls finally made their decision.

Then Jesy said ,"I'm going to share the room with ........

Who are the girls going to share the room with??
Comment if you have an idea .