Maiden voyage

Adam's: POV

April 10th 1912: Southampton

"Look at the ship!" said Elsa amazed. "The ship of dreams!" I replied. "Time to start a new life!" said George.

(Adam and his husband George)

(Their children, Elsa and Theo)

We boarded Titanic and walked to third class. "Could be worse!" said George. "I like it!" replied Elsa.

(Third class room)

(Third class room)

"My brother promised to pick us up when Titanic arrives to New York!" I said. "That was kind of him!" replied George. "I can't wait to meet him, I've missed him so!" I said.

After a while, we went up on the deck to look at the beautiful view. The engines started and the huge ship began her maiden voyage.

George had his arms around my waist and I had a happy smile on my face. It feels like fate has given us a new chance in life.

"What's it darling?" he asked. "I'm just so happy!" I said. "This is a new change for our children too!" replied George. "Yes it is!" I said. "Love you!" he replied and gave me a kiss.

***

"They lived happily ever after!" I said. "I love Thumbelina!" replied Elsa. "Me too!" said Theo with a yawn.

"I think it's time to sleep!" I replied. "It's been a long day!" said George. Both of our children nodded sleepily.

"Goodnight sweethearts, me and papa love you two so much!" I said. "Goodnight!" replied Elsa and Theo, before they fell asleep.

Despite all the fun that had happened today, I fell asleep with an anxious lump in my stomach.

I remembered that a woman had warned us to travel with Titanic. But everyone says she's unsinkable.

I closed my eyes in an attempt to sleep, but a horrible nightmare haunted me instead.

If he only knew that his dream would turn into a real nightmare in few days.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~MoonGlambert~