No one can hurt us now

Adam's: POV

"We have no time to lose!" I said. "It's time to get rid of Sebastian and Franklin for good!" replied Tommy. "Yes!" I said.

When we came to a glade, we saw Sebastian and Frank. "Where's my son?" I asked. "We will not tell you here he is!" said Sebastian.

You are the reason why Andy is evil!" shouted Tommy angrily. I gave them both a horrible headache.

"You can't beat us!" said Franklin. "Leave us alone!" I replied coldly. I ripped out their hearts and cut off their heads.

"They're gone, they are gone!" said Tommy happily. "I can't believe it!" I replied.

"We have to find Andy!" he said. "I've already found him!" I replied. Our son was lying on the grass and his eyes were closed. I lifted up him in my arms and walked back to the car.

***

"Where am I?" asked Andy confused. "Home!" I said. "I'm so sorry dad and papa, I've been a horrible son!" he replied. "We forgive you!" said Tommy. "Thank you!" replied Andy.

We hugged our son and tears of joy ran down my cheeks. We can finally live in peace, no one can hurt us now.

"Andy!" said Theo and Elsa. "Being big brother is the best thing ever!" he replied happily.

"Andrew, can I meet Penelope someday?" asked Elsa. "Of course you can!" he said. "Yay!" she replied overjoyed.

Thanks adommybearforever for letting me have your characters in  my story.

I'm glad that Sebastian and Franklin are dead. Andy is free from the curse. Adam and Tommy's wedding is the last chapter.

~MoonGlambert~