Enjoy your immortal life with your husband

Tommy's: POV

Phil was talking about something, but I didn't pay any attention. I was drawing a broken heart while tears were streaming down my face.

"Are you okay, Tommy?" asked Phil worried. I hid my drawing and dried the tears. "I'm fine!" I lied. "You looked so sad!" he said. "I need some air, excuse me!" I replied.

I walked to Adam's office and knocked on the door. "Tommy!" he said happily and kissed me.

His kiss was loaded and I pulled him away as he had burned me. "Sorry!" he said. "It's okay!" I mumbled.

"What's up with you today?" asked Adam. "Nothing!" I said. "Did something happen?" he asked.

"I thought we had no secrets for each other!" I said in a hurtful tone. "Look, I wanted to tell you, but...!" started Adam. "You didn't want to hurt my feelings, I get it!" I said.

"I was afraid you'd leave me!" he replied. "You'll live forever while I grow old and die!" I said. "Don't say that!" he replied. "I'm human, Adam!" I said.

"I love you!" he replied. "I know you've been cheating on me!" I said with a tone of hate. "What are you talking about?" asked Adam confused. "I feel sorry for your husbrand!" I said. "You can't trust him!" he replied.

"You're right, we shouldn't be together!" I said. "Tommy, please listen to me!" begged Adam. "You were the person who made me smile and laugh.

You cared about me and made me feel alive. I felt safe with you. I told you about my dad and you listened. You were the person I thought I could trust!" I said. "I'm so sorry!" he replied.

"Enjoy your immortal life with your husband!" I said coldly. "Please, don't go!" replied Adam. "Goodbye!" I said and left.

***

I was soaked wet when mom met me in the hall. She looked worried at me. "Do you want to talk about it?" she asked. "No!" I said and went up to my room. "I'm here if you want to talk!" called Dia.

I took a hot shower and switched to dry clothes. I fell asleep after a few minutes and my dreams were plagued by nightmares.

Poor Tommy😢

I hope you liked the chapter.

~MoonGlambert~