I can't wait to meet your brother

Sebastian's: POV

"Sebastian, is it true that your brother is travling with Titanic?" asked Sophia. "Yes!" I said. "I've heard it's a ship of dreams!" she replied dreamly. "He and his family will be in New York in five days!" I said.

(Adam's brother Sebastian)

"I can ask him to come here and tell us about his journey!" I said. "You're the best teacher ever!" replied Max. "I can't wait to meet your brother!" said Emily.

The lesson ended after an hour and my students went out of the classroom. I love my class so much.

I picked up a photo of me and my brother. We both smiled happily to the photographer.

I have heard rumors about the ship, but I refuse believe them. I know my brother is safe, nothing will happen.

I put back the photo in the pocket and sighed. I packed my stuff in the bag and locked the classroom before I drove home.

***

To my brother Michael

Titanic is really a ship of dreams. Great service and the crew are so helpful and kind.

How are you Michael? Are your students nice to you? You were born to be a music teacher. You've it in your blood.

I would say hi from George and our kids. Elsa and Theo are so excited to meet their uncle. That's the only thing they're talking about.

Take care of yourself and say hey to mother from me. Miss you so much. From your brother Adam.

I read his letter over and over again with a smile in my face. I couldn't ask for a better brother. I love him with all my heart.

Thank adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

I love their brotherhood❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~