Chpt.12 Im sorry... (Part 2)

"Betty"

After the movie I starting to freak again but I don't think Jug seen, I knew as soon as we got close to my house it would be the time.

"Hey" I said when we left the movie theatre, "Hey yea what's up?" "Can you drop me off a little way before my house because I don't want my mom to see you drop me off just incase, "Ya sure" he replied.

We got a block away from my house and I told Jug to stop, "I can walk the rest of the way" I exclaimed "ok" "see you tomorrow?" "Um.. Actually" "Jug we need to talk" "about what, what's up?" "I don't think we can be friends anymore" Omfg I said it.

"what why?" "Just my mom says we can't be friends anymore, and I know your going to say how about school your mom won't see us there" "no she said if you ever hang out with that Jonas boy again" "you will go to the sister (sisters of quiet mercy) or seaside high."

"omg Betty she is going crazy please just come live with me" "I can't let you stay with her" "Jug no I'm sorry I can't stay bye, I ran off crying.

"Jughead"

"No" I whispered "why does she have too" I wished then I drove off in disbelief.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter, but thanks for all the support on my first book feelings you guys are awesome!!