Chpt.19 MOM?!

"Jughead"

"MOM?!" I was mad and upset and I don't know why? "Jug your so big I missed you" she sound so happy I don't know why.

I had so many questions but I had to be nice "I know long time no see" I said. "I thought you would be way more happier to see me" she exclaimed sounding mad.

"Oh it's just I have so many questions to ask you" I said trying to change the subject "I know me too" she said happily.

"Jug I think I will just leave you and your mom alone so you guys can talk" she exclaimed happy "oh ya Betty sure just I need to talk to you for a minute in private, "ok that's fine."

We walked over to the door to pops so my mom couldn't here us "hey what's up" "I just wanted to say sorry for what I said to my dad" "that's ok it was apart of the plain" "what plain" I questioned "I will tell you later now you go talk and spend time with your mom" "ok" "Jug you sound worried what's wrong" she questioned "I just haven't seen her in ages" "oh I get it, call me tonight?!" "Ya sure bye" "ya bye" and with that Betty left and I was left with my horrible mom.

"Jug I have missed you so much" she said as we sat down at one of pops booths.

"Ya me too" I sounded so sarcastic "what's up?!" She asked sounding worried.

"I just have a lot of questions to ask you" "ok then ask away?!" "Ok" "um-mm this is a weird question but why did you take Jellybean and not me too?" "Um" it sounded like she was looking for an answer "oh I see that you still have that beanie I give you as a little boy" she was trying to change the subject.

"Ya I do" "now can you answer my question?!" "What question" she thought I was stupid "MOM why did you take Jellybean and not me too?" By then I was yelling and all of pops was looking at our booth.

"Jug" "I took Jellybean because your dad wanted to keep you and he said if I took you to he would shoot your sister" she was in tears saying that but I wasn't buying it.

"MOM TELL ME THE TRUTH" " FORSYTH PENDLETON JOANS THE lll" "that is no way to treat your mother" "next question" she exclaimed upset but angry.

"Why isn't Jelly here?" "Because I didn't want your father hurting her because he drinks" "mom dad quitting drinking" "how long ago?" She questioned I said a lie "4 years ago" "oh she seemed shocked.

"Jug I'm sorry" she mumbled "for what" "I-I didn't want you because you were a mistake" "what?" I said crying.

————————————————————————

Oh snap.

I'm shook lol, here is a longer chapter than usual but there is a part 2 coming!!!

Hope you liked this juicy chapter ❤️👍