Chpt. 25 accident yeah right

"Betty"

"YOU WANT ME TO MOVE TO THW SOUTH SIDE ARE YOU CRAZY WHAT IS EVEN MORE DANGEROUS THAN RIVERDALE HIGH" I was shocked/pissed.

" Elizabeth it's for your own good I don't want you to risk having to deal with Chuck Clayton anymore" "maybe"
I said.

"Ok but so you can have safety you will need to join the serpents" "WHAT?!!" "Mom how we are from the north side they will never ever let me" "baby I'm a south side serpents I was born on the south side" "what?!"

"Ya you will go live with your aunt for awhile" ok what doesn't sound really bad I thought "ok mom I will but only for you" "ok thanks baby."

"Jughead"

I got a call from Betty, "hey betts" "hey jug" "I just wanted to ask you if you can do my homework" "I already did" "oh thanks" "why were you going to ask thought" "because I need to stay at the hospital for the day I will be out after school tomorrow" "ok I will come get you than" "ok cool" "bye" I said "bye I love you" she sounded so confident in her speech."

"Betty"

"Bye I love you" what the fuck did I just say.

I just said I loved him what the fuck I hung up scared.

"What the fuck" "am I getting Feelings for Jug?!?!?!?

This can't be happening we're just friends just friends right?!

*the next day*

"Jughead"

It's after school and I'm going to get Betty from the hospital. Hopeful it's not weird after what she said yesterday I'm positive it was by accident.

I got to the hospital and seen Betty in the waiting room, waiting for me in a wheelchair because I guess she can't walk very well yet.

"Hey" "hey" she sounded so sarcastic "look I'm sorry for what I said yesterday" "let's just talk about it in the car" I said trying not to rush her "oh ok."

We got into the car "ok Betty you don't have to apologize for what happened yesterday it was an accident" "ok."

"Betty"

Ya what I said to Jug was a accident maybe or maybe not maybe I meant it.

————————————————————

On snap.

Ok so next Chapter is going to skip a few months so it will be Christmas (just a heads up)

👍🏼❤️