"GONNA BE FAMOUS"

HEY NEW STORY, I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE BECAUSE I NOW I WILL, I ALREADY HAVE IT PLANED. SO YEAH ANYWHO LET GOT TO THE STORY SHALL WE,

BUT BEFORE WE START PLEASE READ MY OTHER BOOK. IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Niall, long time no see." I said

"Hey Hope, yeah long time no see. I missed you so much." He kissed my cheek. It don't mean anything because we're best friends and all close best friend do that so yeah.

"So how is the bitch of a girlfriend doing?"

"You mean Mel? Then she is fine and Hope you have to be nice she is my girlfriend."

"Whatever."

I walked off. I hate Niall's girlfriend, she is the slut of the school but of course Niall don't see it. He thinks she is perfect and nice but really she is a bitch and sucks dick, she even sucked my brothers. So let me tell you about Mel. Mel is head cheerleader, girlfriend of my best friend, slut, hoe, whore, and the list goes on. She is popular. Mel is the same height as me so she is 5'4, she has brown hair, and to be honest she is pretty. Well either way I don't like her. Let me tell you why. She cheated on Niall so many times but Niall kept forgiving her, she sucked my brothers dick, she is so mean to everyone, and she think she is better than everyone.

I walked in my last class of the day. I had it with my other best friends, Adam, and Rain. Rain is my girl best friend and Adam is my other guy best friend. I sat next to Rain, she smiled then looked in front of the class then snorted. She pointed at someone so I looked up, I rolled my eyes, of course little miss slut changes to my class. She looked at Rain and gave her a death glare, Rain stuck up her middle finger. The class was watching

"What the fuck is your problem?" Mel ask Rain. Rain just smiled

"You" Rain said with a smile, I high fives her

"You little bitch, your just jealous of me. I mean who wouldn't" she flipped her hair

"Um im not jealous of you and neither is Hope." Mel looked at me

"Ah Hope the school nosey bitch." How the hell is the teacher not saying anything.

I rolled my eyes and start drawing in my notebook, Mel walked over to were I was sitting and stood in front of my desk, I look at her then look back down to my notebook. She coughs and then still stand there, what the fuck does she want?

"May I help you?" I ask

"Yes you can, you see I'm having a problem and I think you can solve it."

"What problem."

"Sucking dick problems." Mumbled Rain

"I need to sit down and I want your seat so uh like get up."

"Bitch you best move before I slap you so hard your little brown hair will fall out your damn head." Rain tells her, I laughed

"What the fuck are you laughing at?" Mel ask

"You"

Just my luck the bell rings and I jumped up from my seat, Mel and her sluts left the class so I don't have to worry. Rain,Adam, and I walked out, I saw Niall and I told them I'll see them later. Rain and Adam don't like Niall anymore because he is dating Mel, I don't blame them. I ran to him and hugged him, he smiled at me and hugged me back.

"Miss me already?"

"Yup"

"Hope I need to talk you." He says I nod. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to a classroom, it was empty so no worries. He was smiling wide and showed me his phone, it was a text.

Dear Niall James Horan,

Hello, we are send this to you because we saw the video you sent us, so we would like to say that we want to sign you. But you are gonna be in a band. We are truly sorry but we feel that your voice will come out stronger with this band. We already got the boys so all you have to do is come down here in London and we will tell you the rest in person.

"OH MY GOSH NIALL!!" I yelled

"I know right"

"OH MY GOSH NIALL!! OH MY GOSH."

"Sh people might think we're having sex." He laughed and so did I.

"But oh my gosh, your gonna be famous." He smiled and kissed my forehead and we walked out. It was time to leave but Niall had football practice or soccer you Americans say.