CLUB TIME PART 1

THAT LAST CHAPTER REALLY GOT TO ME. IT WAS REALLY SAD TO WRITE ABOUT, I ALMOST CRIED. OH JUST TO TELL YOU HOPE IS 18 AND SO IS RAIN AND NIALL, ADAM IS 17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She is coming over to help me get ready, duh." I explained

"But she hates my guts and I know how Rain is, she will kill me." Niall told me

"Look I want to go to a club and Rain is the only one who can make me look smoking hot. Plus I want to look for another guy to fuck so I can get Hunter off my mind."

"Hope why do you do this? Why can't you hang with the good people and then become one of them? I don't like what you became, your smoking and drinking and your always having sex with some random guy."

"Shut up Niall...look where's your girlfriend? I thought she was coming to the club with us?"

"She is and I have to pick her up so bye."

He walked out my room and Rain walked in she had a look of disgust, I laughed. I hug her and she started doing my hair, then she put on some lipgloss on me and I was ready. She smiled at me and picked out an outfit for me, it was a red crop top to show off my belly ring and black jeans. She knows I hate girly things so she didn't give me some stupid dress, it's just so ugh, never mind.

"Ray are you coming with us?" I asked Rain, Ray is my nickname for her

"Uh I'm coming with you, not with that slut bag and dick face." I laughed

"Come on don't be mean to Nialler, he is to obvious to things."

"Yeah yeah, ok let me get dressed and we can go." I nod

Ray was ready and we walked out, it was dark outside so we didn't walk. We took my car, it was black of course . As we got to the club we saw Niall and Mel get out Niall car, Mel had on the same top as me but she has on shorts. Slut clothes, I looked at Rain and she had hate in her eyes.