"FUCKING SEX"

YOU AND I, WE DONT WANNA BE LIKE THEM. WE CAN MAKE IT TO THE END. OH OH YOU AND I.

AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER WE KNEW EVER LINE, NOW I CANT REMEMBER.

HEY GIRL IM WAITING ON YA, IM WAITING ON YA COMEON AND LET ME SNEAK YOU OUT.

*

*

*

*

I woke up with my head feeling like shit, man I was cold. I pulled the blanket more up to me, I heard snoring. Who the hell is in my bed? I know Ray went home when she dropped me off because she didn't want to be with Mel. Wait this is not my bed, I turned around and saw Niall, I smiled. I got out of bed, WHAT THE FUCK?!?! WHY AM I NAKED?!?! I jumped in the bed. I think I waked up Niall because he started talking,

"Hey Hope, why am at your house?"

"This is not my house,mi thought this was yours and you just changed the sheets for the first time." I explained

"Wait what?" He sat up. He was topless, since when did Niall have abs?

"Wait did we....."

"No, we couldn't have." We both looked under the blanket, we both screamed.

"We had fucking sex Niall. I had sex with my best friend, I have the worst headache ever. Was we that drunk last night?"

"Y-Yeah"

"Oh my, Mel."

"Mel?"

"Yeah, your stupid girlfriend, if she find out I'm dead. She will make my life a living hell and I really don't-"

"We broke up" Niall said cutting me off

"What?"

"We broke up. I saw her with her ex making out and I broke up with her, but I think I might love someone else."

"Really? Who?"

"Someone. Anyway we better get our clothes back on and go home so I can take care of you, and you know how I love being with you." He kissed my cheek and walked out of bed, looking for his clothes.

Niall has a good ass and a long dick. What the fuck am I saying? I don't need a boyfriend and I don't want a boyfriend, I'm a one night chick. Ever since Calum, I don't date. I loved him but then he just broke up with me in a note. A fucking note, and he told me he loved me. But Calum is so 2 years ago, and I got Niall now. Ugh I mean as a best friend nothing more. I mean we are like friends with benefits now, right? I hope not, haha see what I did there, hope not and my name is Hope. After Niall found his clothes he handed me mine, I got dressed with Niall staring me down. I smiled to myself, you see I got my own best friend falling for me.

*

*

*

*

SHORT CHAPPIE I KNOW, I TRY I TRY. ANYWHO GUESS THE LYCRIS ^^^ WHO EVER GETS THE NAME OF THE SONGS RIGHT GETS A PRIZE. SO COMMENT THOSE ANSWERS.