FLASHBACK

YAY CHAPTER 2 I KNOW YALL LOVE THIS STORY SO YOU DONT HAVE TO HIDE IT. AND I KNOW YALL LOVE MY OTHER STORY TOO, SO ANYWHO LETS GET TO THE GOODIES

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm just here crying my eyes out for a stupid boy, and let me tell you I never cry. Crying means I'm weak, well that's what I've been told many times.

Flashback

"Daddy why is mommy hitting Mason? " She asked

"Because sweetie Mason did something very wrong to you." Daddy told me

"No Mason only asked me to change my clothes nothing bad, is it bad daddy?"

"Yes sweetie, now sweetie go change your clothes and lock your door so no one can come in your room. Ok?"

"Yes daddy."

She skipped off to go to her room but to find glass all over the floor, blood on the floor, and Mason crying. Mommy looked very angry and she was yelling at Mason. Mason was only 8 why is mommy yelling at him? Mommy slapped Mason, Mason fell to the floor. Mason had blood coming from the side of his head and he was crying so hard, It made her cry.

"Mommy stop! Please!" She yelled, mommy looked at her

"Stop crying, you look so weak!" She yelled at her

"Mommy please." She yelled again

"SHUT UP!!" Mommy yelled at her.

She ran to her room and sat on her bed crying her life away, she locked her door so nobody could come in. She walked to her bathroom, she had a small smile because she is older than Mason by 2 years so she has her own bathroom. She walked over to the sink and looked in the cabinet for a razor. She found it and started making little cuts on her arm. She smiled as the blood was coming out her arm, she sighed and washed off the rest of the blood and walked out the bathroom, she sat on the bed and fell asleep.

(2 years later)

Mom came home from work as for dad he never came home anymore, she and Mason was playing on the Xbox. When mom walked in the house she started yelling at her for what she was wearing.

"Why are you wearing his clothes?!?!"

"B-Because I didn't have any clean clothes." She started crying, she didn't like being yelled at

"STOP CRYING!!" Mom slapped her and she fell to the ground. Mom walked off and left her there crying on the floor,

Mason just sat there looking at his sister with sad eyes, he remember when mom did something like that to him two years ago, but he had it worst. There was blood everywhere and he had to go to the hospital. All Mason said was for her to change because mom and dad was coming home and mom and dad heard him say one part of the sentence but not the other. Mom slapped him over and over, dad just stood watching. Mason begged mom to stop but she didn't listen.

End of flashback