Stranger

"I never get that kind of juicy story from you Daenerys. It seems the break up with that asshole have some advantages." Her editor-in-chief said after finished her article about the Avalon Club secrets. "Of course we... won't name the club in the publication. Your friend is a lucky girl." She laughed.

Dany blushed. She lied to her boss. She lied about the handsome stranger. She thought it is better if she tells her, the dark haired sex god picked up Missandei and not her that night. What would she think about her. She was not that type of girl. She is a trustworthy and dependable girl. That night was just an accident. A mistake. A... she had no idea what was that. That man gave her pleasure in a way she never dream of. That... was the most satisfying night of her life that was sure, but she still feel ashamed. She did not even know his name. "Daenerys?" Her chief editor was staring her.

"Yes. Yes. I am here. Sorry." She smiled.
"You should go more often to that club. That story is really enjoyable to read. Your friend really detailed everything to you." She raised her eyebrows.
"Yes. She is a real free mind 21th century girl and she is not afraid to talk about her sex life." She was smiling while she couldn't get this man out of his mind.
"So?"
"So what?" Dany asked back.
"Will you go there again?" Her boss asked and she was hoping a big yes.
"Of course Lyanna. I will." Dany nodded.

~~~~~

She was staring the screen of the laptop. She was planning to write some funny food gastro thing, but her mind was somewhere else. She couldn't concentrate. His full and enjoyable lips. His playful fingers. His... tongue. What he did with that tongue in her sex. That was some incredible journey to her body. She felt how her sex immediately reacted to those thoughts. Three days passed since that night and she was still thinking about him. "Okay Dany. Concentrate." She closed her eyes and told to herself... but it did not help.

*3 DAYS EARLIER*

After her second climax she was panting and clinging in his neck. "You are fucking beautiful." He whispered to her and lifted her to his lap. He walked to the desk and placed her to it. With a sudden move he spread her legs and knelt in front of her. It was obvious it was not the first time he did this with a woman. His kisses were soft but maddeningly. He slowly went upwards with those in her legs. "What are you doing?" She looked down to him. He raised his eyes to her while continued kissing her inner tight closer and closer to her sex. "I am gonna lick you out. Do you have any problem with it?" He smirked and his mouth was almost at her sex. "What is your name?" She panted when she felt his tongue right next to her sex. "Why does it matters now?" He asked back and pressed his lips to her sex. "Holy Shit" she moaned..

His tongue started a wild and passionate dance with her clit. She felt how he gently bitten it. Her legs were shaking and she immediately wanted to close them. He did not let her. He spread her tights more wilder and his mouth was stuck to her clit. "Oh my God!" She moaned again. She never felt this way. She has never been licked in this way. Daario did not liked to do it. It was boring for him. Of course, he loved when he sucked him, but he never returned it. Maybe on special occasions when Dany noted it too many times, but that was not even close to this. That man loved to give her pleasure. That man enjoyed every lick. He squeezed her tights and his lick moved more wild. "Yes!" She closed her eyes and leaned her head back. She fucking don't care about Daario. She just cared about the man between her legs. "Yes!" She screamed and collapsed to the desk when her climax hit her. She was panting and her sex was pulsating hard. She was laying there while he was kissing her inner tights again for some seconds. "You are so fine. You're pussy is amazing." He whispered and stood up.

"Come here." He told her, and took her hand. He pulled her up from the desk. "Do you love to suck?" He asked her, while he was looking so deeply to her eyes. "What?" Her voice was barely audible. "I asked, Blondie. Do you love to suck?" He placed one of his hand to her neck, under her ears and pushed his big finger to her mouth. She closed her eyes and swallowed it while her tongue played with it. He pushed it to her mouth in and out. She moaned. "That means You love it" he smirked and pulled her down to her knees. He switched off his belt quickly. Dany grabbed the button on his jeans to help him. He stopped her hands. "Someone is starving." His deep brown eyes caught her. He unbuttoned his pants and unzipped it. When Dany glimpsed his hard cock she scared for a minute. It was so big. Bigger what she ever saw. Of course she did not see too much in her life. She had two serious relationships and that is all.