Jon

"Yes!" he groaned while she was sucking him vehemently. She placed her hand to his butt. "I am cumming" he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back from his dick. He released himself to her chest and breasts. She was out of breath. Damn, his cock was so good. Even if it is just in her mouth. Dany bitten her lower lip. She wanted more. She wanted him to fuck her, so badly. 

"We should clean you a bit" he held out his hand towards her, and escorted her to the bathroom. He was continually kissing her neck while she tried to wipe his seeds from her body. She can see her in the mirror. 
"Are you done?" he whispered to her ear. Dany nodded and she was still staring him. "I need a condom." he bitten her neck and left her there. Daenerys was looking at herself in the mirror now. Shame girl - she thought. You still don't know his name, but he is gonna fuck you again, you just sucked his dick. You are his whore, no matter what you think. She lowered her head and walked back to the room. He was there. Next to the bed. When she arrived next to him, he turned to her and raised his head by her chin. 
"Your eyes are mesmerizing" he told her and his fingers found her clit again. 
"Wait." she tried to talk. She put her hand to his on her clit. "I wanna know"
"Wanna know what?" he slid his finger into her. She tried to breath.
"Your name" she whispered.
"We'll see you deserve it or not." he smirked and continued thrusting his fingers into her sex. She tried to held it, tried to stop it, but it was so damn good. 
"Please" she moaned. "I need to know"
"Later" he answered and while fucking her with his fingers, he placed her to the bed with his other arm. Dany lost again. She couldn't win this fight. No matter how hard she tries. She felt how her body is reaching it again. "Yes" she moaned loudly. 
"Cum on Dany. Cum for me. You deserve it after that suck." he was leaning over her while moving his fingers in her sex. She suddenly grabbed his back and she climaxed. All her body climaxed. "Oh my God!" 

He slowly pulled out his fingers from her and smiled. "Good girl" he whispered to her neck. 
"Do you wanna ride on me again?" he asked her. 
Dany smiled. She wanted, but she decided if he is playing with her, she will playing with him as well. She sat up and pushed him to the bed by his chest. She placed one of her leg to the other side of his body. She moved her hips on his sex, but did not let him enter into her. 
"I am gonna ride your dick, if you tell me your name" she bitten her lower lip, and looked into his eyes. She was caressing her nipples to turn him more on. 
"You love this game, don't you?" he was staring her, how she was playing with herself in front of him. He was sliding his hand towards to her hips in her waist. 
"Give me a name, and you can fuck me." she told him. She felt how his hands stopped on her waist. Their eyes were locked.
"There is one small problem Blondie. It is not you, who bring the rules of this game" he smirked again and pushed his sex into her pussy. "Fuck" she moaned and leaned her head back. He pulled one more on her waist. Her legs opened more wider and his cock slid more deeper in her sex. 
"Ride it baby" he groaned to her and she did. The results, were 3:0 for him. She lost again. She couldn't fight with him. She couldn't resist him. Even her mind wants to, her body did not. Her body wanted him. Just him, and his dick. "Yes. Yees!" she screamed while riding on him wildly. When she almost reached her climax he pulled her to his chest and slowed down their hips moving. He held her cheek. "Where do you hurry?" he licked her lips again gently. She pressed her hips more to him. 

"What do you want? My name or you wanna cum?" he teased her and thrust her deeply. She closed her eyes. "What do you want?" he did it again and his voice was deeper, dominating. His whole personality was. "It is your choice."
"That is not fair" she moaned to his mouth, while he thrust her again with slow but low-pitched moves. 
"Life is not fair Blondie" he grabbed her hair, pulled her head back and kissing her neck again. "What ...do... you... want?" he asked again and pushed her again. 
"I wanna cum" she panted. 
"Correct answer" he released her and let her ride on him, as wild, as ardently as she wants. She did. She did not cared about that damn name in that moment. She felt it. She wanted it. She wanted to cum. "Fuck! Yes" her moans were louder and louder. 
"Come on baby" he told her and he did not closed her eyes, not for a second. He was watching her all time long. First it was weird for her, but then it just turned her more on. "Oh my God" she felt how her whole body tighten before the moment she finally climaxed. She fallen to his chest and tried to breath.