𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒.

yoongi shyly smiles as his best friend kisses his cheek and leaves their house, leaving behind his favorite gray sweater so yoongi could feel warm when he went to sleep

yoongi shyly smiles as his best friend kisses his cheek and leaves their house, leaving behind his favorite gray sweater so yoongi could feel warm when he went to sleep. the sweater was shared by the two boys and they cherished it whenever they saw each other, almost like a treasure.

his mom waved politely and went back into the kitchen to finish her work online, and his dad stood staring at him weirdly as yoongi clutched the sweater tightly in his hands.

"all you two do is hold hands and watch cartoons. isn't it boring? wouldn't you rather have a pretty girl to sit with and watch, i don't know.. a man's show, and not one about barbies?"

yoongi paused for a moment, pouting his lips. "i don't wanna watch stupid shows like that. when people paint their nails with glittery stuff and style their hair, it makes me happy! people should always be happy, daddy! right?"

the room went awkwardly silent as his dad stood in place. he then crouched down on one knee and held his sons hand.

"yoongi, there's a difference between being happy and being weird. what you're doing is weird."

yoongi immediately felt his eyes welt up with tears. he hated that name; kids at his school used to bully him and call him mean words like weird or scary, as if liking something as small as glitter was as bad.

he squeezed the sweater in his tiny hands, feeling fresh tears roll down his cheeks. "n-no! you don't know what you're talking about! it makes me happy to see pretty people! maybe you don't, but i do!"

"yoongi, you're not supposed to like girly things; you're supposed to like girls. it's completely different from-"

"is it wrong to like boys, daddy?"

his dad looked him in the eyes and shook his head, walking out of the room in anger. the boy didn't understand why it was so wrong to be different from the other boys. yoongi sat on the floor and cried for hours, clutching the sweater desperately in his hands.

was what he was doing wrong?

-

i just started this fanfiction and tbh, i'm kind of proud of it. this is to fight against homophobia, as i'm tired of these disgusting people around telling me that being gay is wrong.

yes, at 13 years old, i'm pansexual and yes, i'm fucking proud of it! nobody can tell me otherwise! i love everyone the same and everyone should be treated equally!

if you don't support the lgbt+, i suggest you either leave or just don't comment.

obsessivemalik is my editor by the way! make sure you check out her profile! we're writing this together to fight against the homophobic people around the world, and i sure hope you fight with us!