10

"uh, jungkook-"

"they're just wrestling. they do it all the time. don't worry about it," jungkook smiles as he looks over at his fathers wrestling under their blankets, aggressively grabbing at each others necks for some odd reason. yoongi didn't want to question it, but he thinks he knows what they're doing, and it sure as hell isn't wrestling.

"i- okay," yoongi bites back his laughter with a shrug, laying his head back on jungkook's shoulder. "should we watch the lion king again?"

sighing, jungkook closes his eyes in wonder of where his other father is. it's not like he forgot about him, considering seokjin still calls namjoon his new boyfriend, and not just his boyfriend. that man who used to be with them is a complete blur to jungkook's brain, except for that he used to hit them both and try to use seokjin for disgusting things.

by asking that question, jungkook knew he was taking a gamble, but he has every right to know who he was. besides all the drama surrounding his entire family, all jungkook can think about is when he's older, he wants to make sure not ever to become his old father.

jungkook pouts. "we've already watched the lion king, like, 4 times in the past week. can't we just cuddle or something?"

...

hi everybody! uh, this is awkward lol

so.. the person who owned this account
no longer is active. i'm her ex girlfriend
and she asked me to take the account back,
but i don't write about bts. i don't
really like them anymore.

if you guys want to stay in touch or
anything, my main account is @97LOVELINE
and i would love to talk to y'all! i write nct
fics now and i might write some monsta x on
here too! it depends on what y'all want.
please pick one;

monsta x?

nct?