Chapter Two

The next morning:

Tin woke up and look at The side where Can was sleeping soundly. He push a stray hair off Can's hair from his eyes and smiled

"Cantaloupe" Tin smiled and kissed Can's eyes. He look at the time and got up and went in the bathroom.

He freshened up and once he came out of the bathroom Can woke up frowning

"Morning Cantaloupe" Tin greeted

"You bastard. Why did you fuck me so hard yesterday. My ass hurts you asshole" Can complained.

Tin smirked and goes to him sat down and smirked "well now you have a good excuse to skip class and training" Tin said

"Bastard" Can said push his head away. "Owww my butt" he yelp in pain as he tried to get up from the bed.

Tin smirked and got up carry Can to the bathroom and washed Can clean often teasing him often Can smack Tin's chest frowning and red from embarrassment.

"This wouldn't have happened if you didn't make me angry Cantaloupe" Tin said as he finished washing Can and rinsing the soapsuds.

Can frowned "I'm sorry okay. I was unsure of how to face you after I ask you yesterday"  he said. Don't have to be so rough you asshole" he complained

Tin dried Can's body with a clean towel and carry him to bed.

"Did you bring any extra clothes?" Tin ask and Can nodded

"I did say I was staying at Good's house. Get my bag" Can said pointed to his bag by the door.

Tin sent to grab the bag opened it to see a pair of T-shirt and shorts. He went back dressed Can and said "You can stay home today. I will explain everything to your mae" Tin said

Can was speechless. "No. Don't tell her. I want to go to class and for training" he said

"Can" Tin became serious and Can stopped the next words he want to say

"Stay home. I will buy medicine for you to take" Tin said as he parked Can's clothes and ask "Can you walk down? I will wait for you downstairs"

He got out of the room and went down to the reception to check-out. He called for the valet to get his car and waited by the entrance.

Then he saw Can came downstairs with his bag limping and he smirked while Can glaring at him "you look cute Cantaloupe"

"Shut up asshole and bring me home" Can said as the valet came with the car and they went in and soon zoomed towards the highway.

Tin stopped at the nearest pharmacy bought some painkillers and a bottle of water and told Can to take it after meal"

He shove the bag to Can who grabbed it and drove Can home.

He parked in front of Can's house and before Can could get out of the car Tin grabbed Can's head and kissed him aggressively.

"Take care Cantaloupe. Don't forget to wish me good night tonight" he smirked as Can grew red.

He opened the door and banged the door glaring at Tin who won't stop smirking at him.

Tin drove off as Tin limped himself to the front door of his house.

His mae came out of the kitchen and smirked "had fun with Tin, Cantaloupe?" She teased him and Can pouted

"No!" He grew red and he stomped upstairs to his bedroom. As soon as he put his butt to bed he groaned in pain.

"Asshole. Fucking me Too hard. Teasing me!" He pouted. He laid in bed and thought of what happened last night. He closed his eyes and remembered everything.

He groaned and opened his eyes whined

"Oiii. Fucking Tin! Asshole!" He yelled too loud.

His mom came in with some food smirking

"Eat then take those medicine" she said and left his room. He ate the food and later took the painkillers.

"I will have my revenge asshole Tin!" He said as he punch his fist to the palm of his hands. He was determined.

He never knew soon there will some trouble happening to the both of them that will cause some drama. What will happen? Stay tuned.

AN: Hi. I hope all of you like this chapter. This is the calm before the story suppose. Bye for now