Chapter Three

Tin felt something will happen. He doesn't know what or why but he felt something will go wrong. And the worst began when his older brother Tul came to his room

"Tin, we need to talk" Tul began. Tin rolled his eyes as he opened the door and was ready to slam the door at his brothers face, as always.

"I'm not wasting my time nor your time" Tin said coldly to his brother.

Tul sighed and said "at least have dinner with us. Mae and por wants to talk to you. Even your nephew want to spend time with you" Tul said getting frustrated

"Why? So you can show more hatred to me? No thank you" Tin said and was about to close the door when he heard the next word from Tul

"I know about that Sport Science kid, Can" his brother said and Tin eyes glared at his brother

"You wouldn't dare touch Can. If he is involved I will personally kill you myself. Mark my words" he said as he slammed the door on Tul's face and went to lay on the bed.

He thought of Tul's words and knew he had to do whatever it takes to protect Can, at all costs even if it he have to risk his life for it.

Next day:
Tin came to pick Can up as usual. He smiled at Can as the shorter put on his seatbelt and Tin continue driving to their university.

Can felt like the whole way Tin was too quiet. Usually once Tin sees Can he will tease him by today he didn't. And he has that cold look again.

"Tin"Can began

Tin look at him and said "hmmm?"

"Is something wrong?" Can ask "you're too quiet today. Did something happen to you and your brother?" Can continued

Tin shook his head and said "it's nothing. Don't worry. Let's have breakfast Cantaloupe. Which faculty you want to go?" He ask changing the subject

Can pouted  and whined "no tell me now what's wrong?" Can was stubborn to know what was wrong with him.

Tin just frowned and continued driving "I'm fine Can. Don't worry" he replied as he parked the car at the parking lot and opened the door.

Can followed behind him still determined to crack Tin.

"Come on. Please tell me na na na"Can begged

Tin felt his heart boil and said "fine you want to know so much. That bastard know about you and threaten to hurt you. Does that answer your question?"

Tin blew up causing Can to get too shocked fell on the ground.

He was scared as Tin left him on the ground. Can got up and rush towards the cafeteria.

He look around for Tin and saw him at the stall. Can sat down and waited for Tin.

When Tin came back with two trays of food he had that cold look that made Can scared.

"Eat then I will send you to your campus"Tin said coldly and Can just nodded obediently.

He ate eye doesn't stop looking at Tin who was still quiet until he decided to talk first.

"I'm sorry I asked. I saw you looking moody so I want to know" Can said pouting.

Tin felt bad for yelling at him earlier. He felt like apologizing but then it didn't go as he wanted to "Don't stick your nose into my business Cantaloupe. I will handle this myself"

It was too late when Can got mad at him he stood up and left him alone at the table. Can rushed to the class

Tin finished eating quietly alone and he knew he messed up more than before.

"I'm sorry Cantaloupe"he whispered as he sat in his car hitting his head to the steering wheel.

The whole day Tin tried contacting Can via LINE, text even ask Pete to call Can but when he got called back by Pete who said

"Can told me to tell you that he will run away if you won't apologize to him" Pete said.

Tin sighed and face palm himself "okay thank you Pete"he said and soon hung up the phone.

After class he rushed to the football field and saw Can looking rather aloof.

He saw Good said something and a football flew towards him hitting him right on his head as Tin saw Can fell on the grass became unconscious.

His teammates and captain got him up to go to the side

"What is wrong with you today? Fight with Ai-Tin again" Techno ask and Tin couldn't help but got more worried.

He came forward and said "I will bring him to see the school infirmary"

Can who already spoken up pushed Tin away "I'm fine. Leave me alone"

Can tried getting up but ended up on the ground again. Tin got impatient and carried Can to his car and brought Can to the clinic instead.

Meanwhile Can was pouting all the way whining "leave me alone. You don't worry about me. I don't go into your business anymore"

Tin sighed and let Can vent out his anger.

"You asshole! I only care because I'm your boyfriend right? But you don't think about my feelings at all" Can vented

It became quiet in the car and then in a timid voice Tin said "I'm sorry Can. I didn't mean to hurt you like that. I just....just don't know how to apologize to people"

Can glared at him and Tin felt terrible. As soon as they arrived at the clinic Can continue to push Tin away going inside the clinic alone.

Tin sighed and when he parked and got inside he saw Can was already sitting. He sat beside Can and tried again.

"I'm sorry again Can" Tin apologized.

Can glared at him "Don't push me away like you did before" he said and then the nurse called him in.

Can went into the room and Tin  outside thinking of the next thing do.

"Lurking outside the clinic hiding behind the pillar he saw the two interaction and saw their arguments since the beginning had an evil smirk

"I will break you two apart once and for all" the person thought as they moved away having to start the plan in motion.

What will happen to Tin and Can next? Stay tuned.

AN: Hi all. I hope all of you like the chapter. I finally got inspiration to write since I'm saying for my mom to see the doctor. Terrible timing I know. Oh well..bye for now