Epilogue

Three Years Later:

It has been three years and the both of them have already graduated.

Tin inherited the money his late grandmother left for him and he opened his own business. Pete he know was in the US. He knew about what had happened between him and Ae. He couldn't say anything about them.

Can became a football coach for the Youth Football Team. He became quite busy but still have time to spend time with Tin.

One day Tin came home and found Can lying on the sofa and Tin couldn't help but chuckle.

"Can get up and go take a shower or you want me to do it for you" Tin said smirking

Can's eyes shot open and look at him jumped off the sofa and rushes to their shared bedroom.

He smirked and rummages through the pockets of his coat and felt the box on his palm.

"It's now or never Tin. Can't back out now. You waited three years for this. You can do it" Tin whisper to himself.

He went to the bedroom and found Can coming out from the bathroom drying his hair with the towel.

Tin look at Can and couldn't believe this cute Cantaloupe made him change the perspective about love and trust after what they had been through.

He smiled and Can saw the smile sat down beside him by the bed "what are you thinking of staring at me like me like that?" Can ask as he leaned closer to Tin. 

Tin just smiled and caressing Can's wet hair "nothing. Just thinking about what had happened between us. What we had gone through" Tin answered

Can just nodded and slowly hugged Tin holding him by the waist nuzzle his head into Tin's chest

Tin felt something was wrong and asked "what's wrong Cantaloupe?"

Can look up at him and look down "just thinking about what happened today. Someone came during the practice and attack the team accusing us of being a team of gay and shouldn't play to represent Thailand. What is wrong with that?" Can huffed.

Tin heard about this from Ae and couldn't comprehend the reason why the sudden attack. He manage to call people to get the police soon after but Can dost need to know that was his doing.

Can look up at Tin and said "the weird part is there were police arresting that man out of the blue. So odd"

Tin smiled and ruffled with Can's hair "stop thinking about it and rest now tomorrow is another day" Tin said and Can got up and laid in bed properly.

Tin laid beside Can who was ready to sleep held Can's hand and slipped the ring onto his finger

Can became confused look at the ring and then at Tin's expression trying to get some sort of explanation but there were none until Tin opened his mouth and said "Marry me Cantaloupe"

Can felt his eyes became watery and nodded. They kissed and soon became a heated make out session.

That night they became engaged and soon-to-be married as husband and husband.

A year later they got married and it was a beautiful reception by the sea. They got married anf officiated by the monks from the nearest temple.

During the wedding they exchange rings after saying their vows and it made the guests in awe

They continue the ceremony and the tying of the string by their  elders

Can smiled as he and Tin look at each other.

They gave wai to everyone and soon it was time to take photos. It was a beautiful moment for them.

They sat down after the ceremony and had time to cut the cake

Tin and Can smiled at each other  because of the topping of the cake

They both were smiling throughout the time and soon it was time to go.

The guests watch as they went into an awaiting car and they both waved goodbye to them soon they were driven away to the resort and their honeymoon began.

That night they slept in each other's arms happy and content.

Both began their life together as husbands and know they will endure everything together always and forever.

THE END