Chapter Five

Can was not happy when Tin pulled him away from the cafeteria after the two people came to the table.

"Tin, that's rude!" Can said as they stopped at Tin's car

Tin just look coldly at him and Can knew he had to ask

"What's wrong?" Can ask slightly scared of his boyfriend now. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He ask again.

Tin came closer and closer pushed Can towards his car and Tin smirked

"Why? Is it wrong? You look so delicious Cantaloupe"Tin said and Can pushed him away

"Stop it. We're outside" Can said and that made Tin smirk as he touched Can's cheek

"So delicious" Tin said "I won't let those pests touch you" Tin said in Can's ear making the smaller shiver but confused and closed his eyes waiting for Tin's next move.

Tin smirked as he moved away and went to the drivers seat "get in Cantaloupe or we both will be late for class" he said surprising Can

Can opened his eyes and saw Tin at the drivers seat looking at him.  He quickly got in the passenger seat and put on the seatbelt. He was confused by what Tin said.

He was thinking "what does Tin mean by pests getting their hands on me?" He thought as Tin drove to the Science faculty.

In the car there were only a long silence. Tin continued driving constantly Can felt Tin looking at him. He felt odd

Can decided to break the silence and ask the question anyway "Tin" he began

Tin then said "hmmm?" Can felt something was wrong. He may be slow but he knew when Tin reply like that he has something in his mind.

"Tin, what happen earlier.....she you said you won't let those pests touch me. What does it mean? Who?" Can ask confused

Tin took a short glance at him and continued eyes on the road.

"Nothing. Just stay away from those two who sat at our table. I feel they are trouble" Tin said and Can got more confused

"Oh those two? Why? They seem nice" Can said bluntly. Tin knew his boyfriend is truly naive. He sighed and answered

"To you they are nice but I don't trust those kind of people. You know me Cantaloupe" Tin said coldly.

Can was more confused at what he meant then it clicked

"Oh because of those rumors? I heard P'No and P'Type talking about them. Don't worry I know they won't mean no harm to me Tin" Can said

Tin grumbled under his breath "naive Cantaloupe" and it was heard by Can who frowned

"Hey! I'm not naive!" can said pouting.

Tin couldn't help but smile at the pout "fine you're not. But in case just stay away from them" Tin said

"Evenen if they give you food don't accept it" he continued.

Can then saluted "yes your Highness!" Can said and Tin who stopped the car in front of Can's faculty smiled at him.

"Good. Now go. I will see you at the field to pick you up" Tin said and Can nodded and got out of his car.

At that moment, Wit arrived on his bike. He saw the two and smirked placing the helmet in the case watching them.

He watched as Tin called Can over and pulled him to a kiss making the small blush.

Can ran off into the building and Tin saw him off look around saw Wit. Wit just saluted at Tin and went into the building.

Tin gripped the steering wheel harder making his knuckles great white.

"That asshole" Tin said. He look at the building one last time and soon drove off to the other side of the campus.

He knew trouble just knocked straight into their life and and will cause trouble and going to break them.

"That asshole brother of mine" Tin grumbled as he drove. He knew he have to quickly do something before something bad will really happen between him and Can.

But what he doesn't expect will occur very soon . What will happen next? Stay tuned.

AN: Hi all. It's me. I'm here to relieve stress. I failed the exam again....sigh. it will be in two weeks the next one. Wish me luck. Anywho I hope all of you like this chapter. I know it's a bit slow but I don't want to be too fast or people can't catch up. Anyway bye for now.