🦄 Chapter 1 🦄

"Daddy where are you going?!" I exclaimed as I followed him out of his closet to his room where he started stuffing clothes into his suitcase.

"Nic I told you already I have to go on a business trip." He responded rolling his eyes.

"But Daddy my birthday is tomorrow." I pouted and crossed my arms.

He sighed and zipped his bag closed.

"I know princess but this is deathly important I need to do this. Don't worry I'll be back in no time." He opened his arms to me and I rolled my eyes, but I still hugged him goodbye.

"I love you." He says and gives me a kiss on the nose before heading to the door.

"By the way, my team will be overlooking after things. Don't mess up the house and don't let just anybody in here after tomorrow." He nodded at me and I nodded the crossed my arms over my chest.

"Bye Daddy," I said softly and he closed the door.

I sighed and locked it behind him. I raced to my room to get my phone. I got to it just in time to see my baby flash across the screen. I answered it quickly and sat on the foot of my bed.

"Hey, baby." I chimed as my boyfriend of 3 almost 4 years smiled at me.

"Hey boo. Ya daddy left yet?"

"Yeah, he just headed out the door. You can come over now."

"Already on my way." He said and I laughed.

"Alright see you soon," I said and made a kissy noise as he laughed at me.

I went into my bedroom and put on a bikini. I made sure I looked good in the mirror and sprayed on some perfume. I slid on see-through robe cover-up and a pair of wedges. I went downstairs and started cutting some fruit. I pulled out a bottle on champagne and poured myself a glass.

There was a knock on the door. I smiled perked up my already voluptuous boobs and opened the door.

"Hey, baby," Jared said to me as he looked me over.

"I hope you're ready to cook," I said as he came in the door.

"Trust me I can't wait to feed you" he mentioned pulling me into his arms as I closed the door.

"Ugh your so nasty." I fake complained and he rolled his eyes.

I pulled back and took his hand leading him to the kitchen.

"Come on," I said and he laughed.

"I took the meat out it's in the back by the grill covered of course," I informed him and he nodded.

"Alright I'm gonna go change I'll be back." I nodded at him and started bringing the fruits out to the lounge area in the back by the pool.

I took a bite of the pineapples. I couldn't wait to spend some time with my boo. My daddy don't like him so I only invite him over once in a while when he was gone. But now he'll be gone for a minute. Might as well take advantage of my free time away from him. At least until I move out anyways.

"Baby the foods ready!" Jared cellars me and I got out of my seat and walked over.

"Oh everything looks good babe."  I chimed in his eyes ear.

He has some stake, potatoes, burgers, and hotdogs. I made me a plate and sat down at the table. He followed and sat next to me.

"So what do we have to do before we get down to business?" He asked as he started eating his food.

"Nothing I have people coming to do what I want as far as the party. I just have to watch over things and make sure it is exactly what I want."

"Mmm ok."

"They should be here soon. I wish my dad could've been here though."

"You know how work is to him."

"I know I wanted to make a little speech for him that's all." I waved it off and he went back to eating.

A little while later the decorating and the kitchen staff my father ordered came over to hook everything up for my party. I over saw everyone in the kitchen, pool, lounge room, den, smoke room, and ballroom but I like to call it the party room.

Once everyone was don't I locked up all the doors and went up to my room with Jared. He's been waiting all day to rib this bathing suit off of me and I think I might just let him. I sat at my vanity as he eyed me.

"You excited for tomorrow?"

"Very. I hope it goes off without a hitch."

"I won't let that happen baby. You should enjoy yourself especially on your birthday."

"Yeah." I sighed and stood up walking over to him.

I kissed him softly he was nice when he wanted to be but he's the one I have to watch tomorrow.