🦄 Chapter 2 pt. 4 🦄

"Thank you all for coming I had a wonderful time tonight!" Nicki exclaimed as loads of people left out of her home.

It was just her, Jared, Mimi, and Daya.

"Hey baby imma go shower up alright." Jared placed a kiss on Nicki's forehead and walked upstairs.

Leaving her alone with the two women.

"Nicki this place is amazing. I don't know how you do it." Data commented and Nicki looked puzzled.

"What do you mean?" She furrowed her brows.

"Stay here all alone this place is too big for one person. Anyone or anything can slip through the cracks." Mimi mentioned and they started walking up to Nicki.

Nicki started keeping back looking at the two suspiciously. She got the confirmation when Mimi pulled out a gun and Daya pulled out a knife. Her eyes went wide and she started running the first place was the library. They have a secret exit she could take to get to the kitchen and leave out by the pool. Little did she know only two of them would make it there.

Nicki dashed away in the hallway and around the corner all their heels clicking along the way. Turning the right corner Nicki ran through the open door flashing behind the bookcases. Instead of running after her as Nicki did Daya started ringing shots at the bookshelf to the open parts where she saw Nicki running.

"Fuck this!" Mimi exclaimed as she darted after Nicki.

She ran on the opposing end to Nicki and hid at a back corner. Nicki whipped around and Mimi tripped her. Nicki fell on top of a bookshelf and it fell over with her. Mini jumped on her holding her hands over her head. Nicki groaned rolling over falling her body weight on top of Mimi. Mimi dropped the knife and Nicki manages to rip away from her. Gripping the biggest book insight and smashing her with it in the head.

Nicki wasted no time and ditching the scene before Daya caught up with them but she was too late. As she exited through the secret door Daya made it to the scene sending a faithful shot to Nicki that grazed her arm. She was too pumped with adrenaline to feel it. Nicki ran to the kitchen and opened up the drawer of knives. She took three of them out and looked up to meet Daya. She smiled crookedly at Nicki. Nicki didn't let her blink before she started chucking the knives at her Daya dodged them all sadly and took her shot at Nicki.

Nicki ducked and crawled away to the corner. Luckily the doors where open so she hopped up immediately and dashed out to the backyard. She was out of a plan now and strictly running for her life. She heard the footsteps catching up to her she panicked as she glanced back. Daya help up her gun ready to shoot and then bam. She was shot right in her head next thing Nicki knew she was on the ground groaning from pain. Her face brushed against the grass as her breathing ring in her ears. She slowly stood up and Beyoncé was there with a gun. Nickis eyes widened as she got up slowly. She looked back and seen two men standing there dressed in black. They nodded at Beyoncé and headed back into the house.

"Did like I tell you not every one has your best interest at heart." She said and Nicki made a disturbed face.

" I didn't know that they where going to try and kill me!" She exclaimed and Beyoncé held up a finger to silence her.

"I understand that but this is your message right here. Be careful while your father is gone."

"What is this even about my fathers a accountant." Beyoncé raised her eyes and walked away into the house.

Nicki trailed behind her not saying anything. She looked around once she reached the sliding door frame and was surprised there wasn't stuff everywhere.

"I got my men to fix everything. I'm not going to clean up your mess again you need to learn how to fight your own battles you have no idea what's coming. I caught one of the girls but the other got away to watch you back Nicki."

"Wait!" Nicki tried to catch her at the door but she turned around and shushed her.

"No more." She waved her hand and left out with the two men trailing behind her.