🦄 Chapter 2 🦄

Nicki woke up with the biggest smile on her face she was finally 21 and going big to live her full adult life to the fullest. She had her glam squad come over and get her ready for the big day. She had a whole separate room for her to get ready in. She modeled in front of the mirror until she was satisfied with what she had going on. She thanked the girls for getting her heady and gave them all a two hundred dollar tip for the day.

"Thank you ladies again for staying here for my big day please enjoy the party and be ready for my next outfit change." They all said there thank you and she smiled.

She walked into her bed room and Jared was finally awake. She smiled as she watched him huffily get dressed. She laughed at him and he rolled his eyes as she walked in the room.

"Nicki you look amazing. Happy birthday ma." He said calmly as he kissed her.

"Thanks Jared. What are you rushing for?" He wrapped his arms around Nicki and she smiled.

"I wanted to make sure everything was in order before you went downstairs to check everything out. So I'm gonna lock you in here until people start arriving okay." He said and dashed out the room.

Nicki made a face at her goofy boyfriend as she heard her door lock. She sighed and sat in her bed. She responded to her messages and took some selfies while she waited.

Jared wanted to be on her good side knowing he was about to rip the rug right from underneath her. He wanted to see if she was really in live with him to overlook what was coming her way. He knocked on the door and she sat her phone down.

"Everything's ready babe. Come on down." He held his hand open for her and she hopped off the bed and took it.

He led her downstairs where they passed her birthday balloons.

She was checking them out when the staff came out and screamed "Happy Birthday Nicki!"

She smiled and covered her face. She blushed as they brought over her breakfast.

"Awww you guys. Thank you so much." She said as she gave them hugs.

After she finished they waved and parted ways as. She looked around and noticed a woman standing in the back yard.

"I'll be right back. Can you go wait for me in the smoke room. " She told Jared and he did so.

She trusted over to the backyard sorts flipping her hair behind her back as she walked through the doors.

"Ahh there she is. Hello birthday girl." The woman chimed with a smile.

"Who are you?" Nicki questioned and the woman smirked and took off her glasses

"First chill with the attitude. I work for your father he sent me here to check on you. I have to warn you after your birthday be careful who you invite to the house okay. Not everyone has your best interest at heart." She informed Nicki as she took a breath.

"Why didn't my dad warm me himself? Even then to tell me something I already know. Who even are you?" Nicki was starting to get annoyed but she had to be patient.

Eventually all her stars will be alined she just had to wait on it.

"All contact between you and your father will go through me. It's something you needed to hear from someone who knows a lot more than you and I'm not just saying that because I'm older and wiser than you. My names Beyoncé. We'll keep in touch." She slid her shades down from her hair over her eyes and walked away.

Nicki watched as she left and sighed. She finally took a moment to look around and everything was gorgeous.