🦄 Chapter 2 pt. 3 🦄

Daya

Daya

Mimi

Mimi

Nicki went to meet Jared in the smoke room before she heard anything else. Her mood was slowly but surely getting more messed up by the minute. Birthday's were supposed to be leisure. This is bringing nothing but unwelcome demons. Not warranted on her life. She needed some sort of break but little did she know the wrong one was coming.

She opened the door and it was practically empty. She says on the swinging chair with Jared and he passed her a pink blunt. It was laced but she didn't know that. He lit it up with a flame gun and she was off in her own world. She laid on top of him she puffed on her blunt. His eyes sparkled as he peered into her eyes.

She wonders what he was planning or what was going on. She wondered if she could tell him about Mimi. The little voice in her head said don't do it you know better. Especially what that woman was saying. What was her name? Oh yeah...  Beyoncé. Nicki didn't like her demeanor but she knew what she was talking about.

We needed to talk to her but she seemed like shed let Nicki live until she needed her in her life which she will and then some but Nicki didn't know that. She had no idea about anything so she was shit out of luck with what was to come.

Soon she finished her blunt and put away the roach. We was bored and wanted a distraction. She looked down at Jared again she smiled as she kissed on his neck sloppily. She wanted to get lost until her high kicked in. She started tugging at his belt and he stopped her.

"Baby they got other people in here chill out." He told her and she hopped off of him.

She rolled her eyes and reached her hand out. He took it and she led him to the nearest bathroom. She locked the door and pushed him against the door. He grabbed her face in his hands and went to town on her mouth. She moaned into the kiss and unbuckled his belt. She dropped his pants and smiled at his member.

She hiked up her skirt and leaned against the counter. He latched onto her waist and licked his lips before he slid in. She moaned is happiness and braced for impact. When it came to sex for them they had no boundaries.

It was enough escape Nicki needed for the night. When they left Nicki's high was in full swing and she needed a drink. They went to the outside bar where all the guest where. Nicki went to the middle of the room and got everyones attention.

"Hey everyone thank you for coming to my party. It's time to sing happy birthday then the real party starts!" She said excitedly and people cheered for her.

 It's time to sing happy birthday then the real party starts!" She said excitedly and people cheered for her

Everyone moved to the tent to sing happy birthday it went off without a hitch. The DJ started playing all her songs and got to ride out they as she wanted no bullshit. Though she wasn't expecting the new challenges coming to her. Was she even ready for it?