🦄 Chapter 2 pt. 2 🦄

She headed back into the house and Jared found her again.

"Who was that babe?" He asked with squinted eyes.

"Nobody."

"She looked pretty fancy to be a nobody." He commented and Nicki rolled her eyes.

"Babe come show me The rest of the place." She motioned him time to show her around and he groaned.

She wondered why he was curious but he was right she looked too fancy to be a regular degular person at the moment. First showed her the living room it was way bigger than normal with the decorations and there where a lot of them. It was so put together it almost looked like a club to Nicki.

Next up on the list was the smoke room

She loved the decorations

She loved the decorations. She wanted to call her father and thank him for setting everything up she was truly great full for what he's done for her in her life. The last stop was the backyard it was actually finished this time.

Her party was going to be amazing she could feel it

Her party was going to be amazing she could feel it. They ate lunch just before her guest decided to arrive.

"Girl this place looks amazing!" Nicki's best friend Daya said as she walked through the door.

One of her friends walked in with her carrying their gifts to Nicki.

"Thank you, guys." She took their gifts and put them next to her balloons in the living room.

They had cameras in the house so she wasn't worried about people taking her things when she wasn't around. Nicki showed some love to Daya's friend Mimi she gave her a nice little hug even though she barely knew the chick. They went out t the pool and got comfortable.

"What do you think?" Jared asked Nicki as they got comfortable at a table.

"For now I'm very pleased with how my birthday is going." She smiled and he nodded.

"Good, it's only looking up from here."

"Yeah hopefully." She said as if she wasn't convinced.

She chatted with people she hasn't see in a minute. All afternoon until the sun went down. She called her crew and went for her 2nd outfit. As she was walking by she saw Jared in a room on the phone.  She crept up and started listening to his conversation.

"You have to listen to me. I can't just dive in here this is something I have to ease into." He said and Nicki furrowed her brows.

She listened to him pause for what seemed like a long time.

"Alright man." He hung up and Nicki walked in with a smile on her face.

"Everything okay baby?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He engulfed her in his arms and he sighed.

"Yeah Nick we all good let's go back down. You wanna smoke?" He asked as he started leaning her out of the room.

"Yeah. I'll meet you there." She said as the made it to the bottom of the stairs.

They parted ways and Nicki went to check on her presents and seed Daya and Mimi. It looked like they were arguing so Nicki hid again. She pressed her ear closely to the door frame and paid attention.

"You can't do this to Nicki." Daya commented.

"What does it matter to you?" Mini retorted.

"She's my best friend if you do some slick shit I'm going to fuck you up okay."

"If you get in my way then I'll just have to kill you."

Nicki's eyes wided. It's like everyone around her was in a different work and it all pertained to her. Nicki didn't do much so she wondered what these people were after. Was it about her father. What will she do next?