{A Brand New Power}

A swarm of demons crowded around the city, crouched down on multiple buildings, feeling a strange flow of power emanating from Sora. It wasn't like the regular spirit energy that they were feeling, but a power that felt very familiar to them, but almost indescribable. Even Alister himself couldn't make heads or tails of what was going on.

As Sora held the newfound power within his blade, he blissfully cut through the wind, releasing a tremendous amount of black/blue energy from his blade. The burst of power that rushed from the Masamune many of the surrounding demons. Alister commanded the rest of the to charge forth to Sora, having them corner him in every direction that he'd try to escape.

Sora acrobatically spun around and decapitated each demon that came before him. He leaped off the ground and rode on the back of one, guiding it to a demon of his choosing. He would cleave them open by the waist, and leave no room for them to take advantage of his blind spots.

Another winged demon came from below and cut through the demon that Sora rode on, but wouldn't get the chance to hit him. He jumped off of it before that demon could land a blow, and split it open down the middle with one swing. 

A couple of ginormous demons threw punches at Sora, but missed as he nimbly avoided them while falling from the sky. He would perch himself on one of the huge demon's arms and whistle for their attention. The demon would try to grab him, but he would already be running up its arm, brutally thrusting the Masamune through its head with a gaping hole blown out the back of it. 

Sora landed safely back on the ground with another surge of energy charging into the Masamune. He'd release it again, disintegrating the last of the demons around him from its powerful shockwave. The winged demon that Alister rode on had survived due to him preventing the shockwave from tearing its soul apart.

"It's not possible..." Alister thought to himself. "...how could one mortal do that in one swing!?"

As Alister kept gazing down with little balls of sweat running down his face, Sora spun around his devastating blade and let it rest on his shoulder. 

"Hey! Ally! You okay up there?" Sora asked. 

"Very bold of you to ask such a redundant question, mortal."

"Just had to make sure you weren't getting cold feet about facing me with this badass sword I got now," Sora jested.

Instead of being provoked to act carelessly, Alister collected himself, not letting Sora's words faze him. He stretched out his right arm then went on to slowly lower his hand down. His slow hand movement created a ripple in reality. Sora started to lift his foot off the ground to make a move to Alister, but was intrigued by what would happen if he were to let him finish.

In a flash, Alister swiped his hand threw wind, forming a spear of energy made out of the dimensional properties of existence. The energy spear was nothing short of amazing to witness, but no doubt deadly as well. Alister practiced twirling it around, having Sora dwell into a state of boredom.

"Hey, are we gonna fight or what?" he'd tiredly inquire.

"Of course, mortal. I just thought I'd let you see the weapon that killed you before you died!" Alister roared out.

He would take a step off the demon's head, charging down at Sora. Both their weapons clashed together, creating an intense shockwave that viciously tore apart the city. Daro's body had been swept away by it. Meanwhile, the surviving civilians that fled all watched from a distance. Every building started to crumble down in their sight.

Not only did the clash, have an effect on the city, it showed to have split open the dark clouds in the sky as well. Sora and Alister then proceeded to swing down their blades at each other. Their swords collided together every time, making short bursts of energy fly out of them. A red glow shined in Sora's eyes that Alister took notice of, but wouldn't be stunned by it.