Begin

Hey Readers! Happy Thanksgiving!... even though it already happened lol

                                                         ❤❤❤

  I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing it! I will try to post another chapter at least once a week! 

                                                        ❤❤❤

The first day of senior year!

You show up to school in your new car, a silver Cadillac that you earned through years of work at Starbucks.

 Not the best paying job, but you do get employee discounts, which is awesome since you nearly die unless you have a cup of coffee every day

 Not the best paying job, but you do get employee discounts, which is awesome since you nearly die unless you have a cup of coffee every day. You are also wearing new clothes you just bought at H & M. 

You pull into the parking lot feeling confident and listening to one of your favorite songs "I Need You" by BTS

You pull into the parking lot feeling confident and listening to one of your favorite songs "I Need You" by BTS. Then you see Namjoon and your stomach instantly starts feeling like it is home to butterflies. 

He smiles at you and you see those amazing dimples. You wish he was yours, but he is dating Rose,(Random Black Pink Plug lol) while you are stuck in the friend zone. 

Being in the friend zone isn't the worst thing. He tells you everything. He told you when he liked Rose and you supported him, even though him telling you this made you die a little inside. You have known him since 6th grade. Even his parents know and like you.

You hop out of your car and walk towards him. What you didn't realize was that Rose was next to him. You walk on the other side of him, matching his stride as you and him go into a conversation about your favorite anime.  

Namjoon: "You know that Blue Exorcist is the best one." 

You: "No it's definitely  Love is Hard for Otaku."

Namjoon: " Ok agree to disagree."

Namjoon: "I have to go to English class. Bye!"

You expected Rose to leave with him, but she stays behind.

She looks you straight in the eye and says, "We need to talk."

*End of Chapter 1* 

Hope you liked this chapter! I will start the next one as soon as possible! I just realized this one was kinda short lol. I will try to make the next one longer!