Q & A Answers

Hey! Here are my answers to your questions. I also have some questions that were asked, but not posted on the website that I will be answering in addition. 

Q: What is your inspiration for writing?

A: I would say that I am inspired by my feelings. I feel like writing is a way to express them. As some of my friends know, my life isn't exactly a walk in the park. And no one's is. Everyone has things that they go through. This is just one of my ways to express how I feel about it all. 

Q: Who is better me or Cynthia?... and Cynthia: Yeah Ayva who's better?

A: So this question was asked by my friends Ashley and Cynthia.. it is always a competition between those two! But I will respond to this question by saying that you both are amazing friends and there is just no way I could choose between the two. You both are your own person, and I am lucky to know you.

Q: Why is RM your bias?

This was a question I was asked about in person...

A: Well to answer he is my bias for many things. He is amazing, and has a personality that is fire. I love his smile, and his drive as a singer. He is so inspirational (if you have heard some of his speeches you would agree) he loves himself and inspires others to love themselves. He is a god of destruction, which I can much relate to.... I destroy things left and right. He is like no other person. He always stays true to himself. I could keep going for hours tbh.. but I'm gonna end it by saying that he has so many great qualities it would take a book to name them all. 

Q: Who is your bias wrecker

My bias wrecker used to be Jungkook because of his adorable personality... among other things. But now I am finding that Jimin is beginning to be my bias wrecker.

Q: Who is your favorite in our friend group?

Again I cannot choose. You all are amazing and have your own personalities there is just no comparison between you all. 

So that was pretty much the majority of the questions I got. I hope you find my answers satisfactory... random plug go listen to RM's album mono.. ik it came out in October but I still feel the need to emphasize how great it is. If you haven't listened to it you definitely should. It is a really chill album and is just great all around. It showcases how great RM is at singing/rapping by himself as well. 

Thanks for reading and look out for my new chapter on 'Dimples' soon!