RM or JK???

After Namjoon finished singing, he looked at you and said,

 "I don't know if you could tell, but I wrote it for you."

❤❤❤

You can't help smiling.

The one you care so much about, finally feels the same way. To you it seems like everything has fallen into place, that nothing could ruin your high. 

Then you remember, there is still the matter of Jungkook, little kookie, who possibly likes you. You aren't sure how you feel about him though. You needed time to sort out your feelings, then you will talk to him.

You tell Namjoon thanks for the song, and he asks if u want to go to a movie. Sadly, you decline. You need time to think more than anything right now.

"I'm just tired" you say to him, with a smile.

"oh ok," he responds "See ya later then," you both leave the shop and go opposite ways toward your cars, but not without catching his eye again, and blushing.

When you get home, you sit on your bed, planning to think. But, a text you get instantly ruins this plan.

*Come to that old shop by your favorite panaderia* 

How did he know about that? You think to yourself. Then you remember, you ran into him there once. He said that was one of his favorite places too. The shop next to it used to be a dollar store, but then the people who owned it couldn't keep it up and running.

You debate not going, but curiosity gets the best of you. You hop into your car and start driving there. 

When you pull up, you shoot him a text telling him your there. A few minutes later he comes around the side of the shop and walks up to you, beaming. 

"Come, I want to show you something." he says, taking your hand

He guides you to the opposite side of the building and you see this.

"Wow, who did this?"  you ask.

"I did." he responds.

"Really? Wow, it looks so real,."

"Yeah, do you like it? They're like your's actually." he says.

"Your my inspiration" he adds.

You are flattered, you don't know what to say. So you decided to say nothing, but then you realize he asked you a question.

"Yeah, it's very good." you respond. You look down at your feet, this gesture is only making you more confused about your feelings.

You were going to have to choose between two really great guys. You knew what you wanted to do, but it would be so hard to. You know in your heart this is the right choice, now you just have to make it. 

                                                                 ❤❤❤

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I have already started writing the next one, which I think is going to be my last chapter of the story actually...  But I am considering starting another story, so look out for it! Thanks for reading!!