Choices

Hey Everyone! Here is the chapter on 'Dimples' that I've promised you! I finally defeated writer's block! Hope you enjoy.

                                                                                 ❤❤❤

"Look I have to tell you something." Namjoon says.

"Today Jungkook came up to me and asked what they best way to ask you out is. He thought since I know you well that I could help him. I just thought you should know." He says indifferently. 

"Are you okay with that?" you ask without thinking

"Yeah..." he responds.

But you can see in his eyes that he isn't. You aren't sure exactly why. After all he has always thought of you as only a friend. Right?

Are you okay with it you think? You have never really thought about anyone else before. It has always been Namjoon. You aren't exactly sure how to process this news, so you decide to just forget about it for now. 

"Do you want to get ice cream?" You ask. 

"Sure." Namjoon responds. He smiles and you see a happy side of him, one that was missing when he told you about Jungkook.

You drive to ColdStone. When you get there Namjoon orders chocolate and you order vanilla. This reminds you a lot of how you and Namjoon used to be. You were polar opposites, but as your friendship grew you began to like and enjoy the same things, except you both still feel the same about your ice cream.

You both start to exit the shop when a big breeze begins. You both agree that it is too cold to eat outside, so you decide to eat it inside. You laugh to yourself as you realize you guys are the only people in the ice cream shop on a cold day. 

You walk towards a table and sit down. Namjoon follows. You look at him. Wishing to yourself that he would open up to you about his feelings. You never know exactly what is going on in his mind, if only he would let you in. 

"Can I show you something?" Namjoon says.

"Sure." you say. Dismissing your last thought

He passes you his phone. You read what it says

'Moonchild'

We're born in the moonlight
Ain't a fantasy
Can't breathe in the sunlight
Gotta hide your heartWe're born to be sad sad sad sad
So start to be glad glad glad gladC'mon y'all moonchild, moonchild
That's supposed to be
Yeah all the pain, all the sorrow
That's your destiny, see
You know my life is like this
We gotta dance in the rain
Dance in the pain
Even though we crashed now
We gonna dance in the plane
我們比任何人都需要夜晚的景色
不是任何人 只有你能撫慰我
很熟悉 the savages
But don't you tell yourselfMoonchild you shine
When you rises, it's your time
C'mon yo
Moonchild don't cry
When moon rises, it's your time
C'mon yo
Moonchild you shine
When moon rises, it's your time即使離開 也絕對從不曾離開
喊著想死的你 卻又這麼認真地活了下來
喊著想甩開這一切 但又繫上了另一段牽連
就連別去想這樣的想法都是想法不是嗎 you know
其實我們的命運就是如此 you...

"Wow." You say.  "Did you write this?"

"Yeah..." he says. "Do you like it?" 

"Are you kidding? It's amazing.. I wanna hear you sing it" you say.

"Here?" he questions.

"Why not?" you respond with a smile.

He sings looking at you the whole time, probably embarrassed that you put him on the spot you think. He is a great singer, yet you never knew this about him. 

"I had no idea you could sing like that. That's so cool." you say.

"Yeah I guess." he responds

The workers at ColdStone begin to clap. Namjoon looks down smiling and blushing as you laugh.

Once everyone finished Namjoon looks up at you and says, "I don't know if you could tell, but I wrote it for you."