Chapter - 33

CHAPTER – 33

Miyuka’s PoV

“Yo Miyu!” Kurt greeted me as I entered the conference room. I ignored him and went in front of the conference table.

I took a quick breath and looked at them. The girls seated on the left side of the conference table while the stupids seated on the right side. I pressed the mini remote control I was holding and a hologram of a luxurious cruise ship appeared on the middle of the conference table.

“Everyone, this is the Royal Seabourn.” I began as I pinpoint the hologram image of the cruise ship.

“This evening, the cruise will be on an ocean voyage and it will last for three days and two nights.” I added.

“Sugoi ne!” (Amazing!) Akari commented.

I pressed again the mini remote control to show them the picture and some information about Richardo Lee.

“Richardo Lee, the owner of the Royal Seabourn will hold a secret auction this evening after the cruise reached the high seas.” I continued. Lahat sila ay seryusong nakikinig saakin habang nakatitig sa mga hologram images na pinapakita ko.

“This luxurious cruise was not made to make money only on ocean voyages. The incomes from those tickets are not enough to support the day-to-day running of such luxurious cruise ship. The incomes from casinos and pubs are also a small of the profits.” I strolled around the conference room.

“The real kicker is the secret auction house.” I said. Kaori rose from her seat and gave each of them a brown folder containing the images and information about the items in the auction.

“The Lee Group will wait until the cruise ship enters the open sea before starting the auction, which only people knew because all of the items in the auction are illegally obtained.” I added. Ang auction na ‘to ay hindi basta basta.

“How can we steal the tree items you introduced to us last time?” Drake asked.

“Oo nga, Miyu babe. Panigurado mahigpit ang siguridad sa cruise ship na yan.” Dave said.

I looked at the stupids direction and a smirked plastered on my face. Alam kong maghihigpit ng siguridad ang barkong ito, lalo na sa lugar kung saan nakalagay ang mga items na ibi-bid sa auction considering that those items are illegal weapons and smuggled artefacts.

“You’re right, Dave. Mahigpit ang siguridad sa cruise ship na yan because it’s exclusive only to the upper class people.” Kaori answered. Bumalik ako sa harapan at pinagmasdan sila.

“Yup. But not only the upper class people because I think some mafias or people who belong to the underground society will be there too.” Misaki added. She’s right. This auction will be a great opportunity for them to lift their powers.

“Katulad natin?” Kurt exclaimed. I smirked.

“Maka-natin ka dyan! You’re still a neophyte. Duh!” Akari butted out and rolled her eyes.

“Alam mo, napakaepal mo talaga!” Kurt huffed. Akari glared at him and raised her middle finger. Pag-untogin ko kaya ‘tong dalwa. Tsk.

“Hey that’s enough!” Awat ni Yana. Tumahimik naman ang dalwa ngunit panay parin ang batuhan nila ng masasamang tingin. Tsk.

I cleared my voice. “Here’s the plan.” I started. Lahat sila natahimik at napabaling saakin.

“Kaori and Kevin, you’re in-charge in the operating system of this cruise ship.” Baling ko kay Kaori at Kevin. Tumango lang si Kaori at si Kevin nman ay napaayos ng kanyang salamin.