Connor x reader (nsfw) 🍋

(A/N: my first time writing smut so here goes nothing)

             Jeez when is he going to get back you thought it was your lucky day you got the day off, unfortunately androids don't have that kind of luxury. Connor yes your boyfriend still had to go into work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~{Flashback}~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please Connor stay home." You got on top of him and cuddled his chest he started to stroke your hair.
"Duties call Y/N I don't have the luxury that you do."
"You can but Hank will just be mad at you." You pouted and sat on his chest
"Exactly my point" Connor reached up and cupped your cheek,
"I'll make it up to you"
You got off of him
"Fine I guess I'll let you go to work." With that Connor gave you a quick goodbye kiss and you were off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~{end of flashback}~~~~~~~
              You sat on the couch trying to think of something fun to do or to watch then Connor walked through the door right away. You were kinda mad at him he just had to go in for one case and come home what was the point.
Connor gave you a quick kiss on the cheek and said
"I'm home"
"I'm still mad at you."
"What can I do to make you feel better." He humbled asked
"Nothing" you smirked,
Connor picked you up bridal style and up to both of y'alls bedroom. Connor flopped you down and started to cuddle with you.
"Oh no you denied my cuddles this morning you're getting none."
You rolled over to the other side of the bed taking all the blankets with you.
"Y/N I'm cold can I have one blanket?"
"I thought androids couldn't feel coldness."
"What can I do to make you feel better?"
"I don't know Connor ask my soul." You stubbornly say.
      That's when Connor got a very distinctive idea to tease you back. Once you were too hot you got out of the blankets and had a big yawn. Until you noticed Connor was sitting on your stomach with no shirt and a smirk across his face. You let you head fall back to the pillows.
"What Connor?"
"I know one way to make you feel good or better."
            Your cheeks burned by his comment sure you had sex multiple times but each time was way better than the last and more exhausting too.
Connor immediately attacked your neck with butterfly kisses knowing where your sweet spot was almost immediately
"Connor~" you tugged on his hair only to get him rilled up more. Connor took off your shirt noticing that you didn't wear a bra,
"No bra is this part of your "day off"" he teased
"Stop teasing and make me wanna fuck you."
That just lit something up inside him. Connor rolled his skillful rough tongue all over your buds making you moan his name. You felt a bulge between your thighs and you started to rub it.
      Connor smacked your hand away and stated "I have a better way~"
He took off his pants and boxers. Each time you had sex you never get enough of his dick. Connor sat on your stomach put his cock between your boobs.
"Suck."
You could never get enough of this man especially him commanding you. Connor started to thrust into and out of your chest and mouth. You swirled your tongue around the top and pressed the tip.
"Mhmm... fuck yes Y/N" you pressed you thighs together for some relief down there but no use Connor had a hand back there preventing it. That sly bastard.
             You could taste his pre-cum, it was sweet, but before he could finish the stopped and flipped you over.
"I've been getting a lot of attention now it's your turn~"
Your ass was hanging in the air for him he didn't take off your shorts. Connor pressed a finger to your folds with the shorts blocking entry. You muffled your moans with the pillows, Connor started to lick your folds still with the shorts on.
"Connor please..." you begged
"Hmmm?" He began grinding between your shorts
"I didn't quite hear you" he teased
"Please fuck me" you practically whimpered
"Why should I?" Connor stopped in general making you cry out
"Connor if you don't fuck me right now I'll ride you all night."
"That's what I'm looking for~" he pulled down your shorts and went hard and deep making you scream out in pleasure probably waking the neighbors. Connor started to shake the bed multiple creeks can be heard. Connor and you were moaning messes he bent over and you could hear his moans. That went into over drive with him saying "God your pussy is so good to my cock." You came and not long after Connor came as well. He pulled out and you cuddled against him.
"So I guess I'm forgiven then?"
You pretended to fall asleep not hearing him
(He needs to buy you a diamond necklace)