Training/Chapter 13

Betty's POV

Why the heck is there yoga mats?! I look at Peter confused but he just shrugs. I walk up slowly "Good afternoon Mr Banner." I extend my hand for a shake and he shakes it "You must be Betty" "That's me" "Awesome, it's nice to meet you I've heard a lot about you." I smile at this, "All good things I hope" He smiles "Of course. So why don't we get started! Tony had a work out uniform custom made for you so why don't you go put that on." "Ok" He hands me the clothes and I go into the restroom to change. I look at myself in the mirror and I can tell the clothes (and shoes) are very expensive.
(Betty's Outfit:)

 I pull my hair into my iconic ponytail and walk back out

I pull my hair into my iconic ponytail and walk back out. "I'm ready to start!" Peter stares at me and fights back a smile. I can tell he likes my outfit "Hey Parker, take a picture it lasts longer." He blushes and I just laugh. I walk up to Bruce, "Sooo we're doing yoga?" "Yep Tony told me to work with you on anger management and inner peace before anything." This confuses me "Why?" Bruce shrugs and Peter looks guilty for some reason. I'm about to question it but Bruce interrupts me "Peter, Stark wants you in his office. Betty lets start." Peter runs off to go to Mr Starks office, and I start my yoga.

Peter's POV

I enter Mr Stark's office and he looks very very stressed "Sir?" He looks up "He's already killed somebody Peter." I sink down into the chair across from him "Who and why?" "Betty's old principal Mr Wetherbee, apparently he wouldn't release Betty's location to Hal and he got mad and killed him. I sigh "I can't keep this from Betty much longer Mr Stark! She's my friend!" "I know that kid! But this is what's best for her, ok!?" I sigh again. Mr Stark sighs as well "We need to speed up her training." "How?" "After she meets with Natasha for a few days we're sending her out with Spiderman."

*
*
Sorry for the short chapter!