Chapter 4

More of Dakotas POV.

As soon as I saw his name I got butterflies. I answered and whispered "Hello?" " Hey Dakota, I just wanted to talk about tonight." My heart stopped. Oh no, did I do something wrong? Did he not want me to kiss him? Thoughts raced through my head. Then finally I got the courage to say " Oh yeah, tonight haha, Umm what about it?" I started to smile because I thought of the moment we kissed. I bit my lip and apparently while I was daydreaming, Matthew had said something. " I'm sorry, what were you saying Matthew?" " I said, that was a nice kiss.... I had wanted to do that ever since I laid eyes on you." My eyes grew bigger and I held back my squeaks and giggles. " Y-you did???" "Yeah, I did. Did you like the kiss?" I laughed " Pfft duh, that's why I did it!" It was about 12:30 and I was suppose to be asleep when Matthew said " Hey, you uh wanna meet me outside your house?" As soon as he said that I heard a rock hit my window. I looked out, it was Matthew. I nervously waved and he blew me a kiss. I hung up the phone and opened my window. There is a giant oak tree outside my room so I climbed onto a branch and hopped down. Matthew caught me and looked me in the eyes and said " Hey beautiful." I smiled. " Hello, um what are you doing here?" He looked at the ground and kicked a rock. " I- I wanted to do something..." My facial expression confused, " That is?" I felt his fingers go through my hair and I looked at him, his face completely gorgeous. He moved from my hair to my back and I felt him pull me closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. " D-Dakota, I have to tell you something. I- I'm in love with you..." The biggest grin I have ever grinned came across my face. " You do?" He shook his head nervously. I pulled out of his grasp and looked him dead in his blue, breathtaking eyes. I then stepped closer to him and was going in for another kiss when I heard my front door creak open, and I heard the words " Dakota Marie Keller!" And footsteps approach.