Chapter 5

Dakotas POV yet again. Haha sorry.

It was my father. I opened my eyes and found the Matthew had already opened his to see who it had been calling my name. I turned away from Matthew and looked at my irritated father while biting my lip. I guess I just do that when I get nervous. I looked him dead in the eye but his eyes were focused on Matthew. He angrily said " DAKOTA, what are you doing out so late!?!?!" I thought of something off of the top of my head and nervously stated " Oh dad, um M-Matthew just needed his sweatshirt back....." He looked at Matthew and less angrily said " Is that true?" Matthew said " Yes sir, that's true." A smile came across my dad's face and he happily said "Oh, well Matthew it's nice to meet you. I'm Mr. Keller, Dakotas father. It's nice of you to be friends with my daughter cause she's new and all. Well honey give the boy back his sweatshirt and get to bed. I'm going to go inside and watch some tv and have a snack." I smiled as my father walked away and then took off the sweatshirt, handed it to Matthew and said " Here you go, I forgot to give this back to you. Sorry." I walked towards my door and then heard Matthew yell " Thanks, um I have a football game tomorrow if you maybe wanted to attend." I smiled and shrugged and said " Goodnight Matthew."