Chapter 7

More of Matthews POV

Her eyes widened and she quietly said " Uh, yeah what is it?" I looked at the gravel under the stand of the bleachers. " Will.... You... Please.... Go... Out.... With... Me....? You're one of the most beautiful, breathtaking girls I've ever seen. Please." She looked in shock but then an adorable smirk came across her face. Then she jumped up and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Then she pulled away still wrapped around my neck and looked me dead in the eye. I said " Is that a yes?" " Of course!" She screamed. I kissed her again and again. Then my football team started showing up. Mark, Patrick and Dillion came up to me and asked who was my friend. " Guys, this is my new girlfriend Dakota. Dakota these are my friends mark, Patrick and Dillion. She said hello and I started practicing. When practice was over, we decided to go to handles and get some ice cream. Dakota got mint chocolate chip and I got my usual, butter pecan. We sat on the bench, and sat with our arms around eachother. I thought it would be funny If I hit Dakotas ice cream cone and got it all over her face so that's what I did. She was surprised but then looked at me and kissed me so it got all over me instead. I wiped off her face with a napkin and we left. We walked home through the woods. We walked to my door and I asked her if she wanted to stay the night. She said " yeah sure." We went up to my room and she laid on my bed and started dozing off so I decided to clean. I started talking to myself. " Why do I have so many socks? Why are there so many green socks? Why do I have three of these kind?" When I was done I laid down next to Dakota and fell asleeep.