Rory: I Take a Brief Trip To Dreamland

Percy and I started running away from Avery and Annabeth. My heart was pounding inside my chest. I was scared of heights, spiders, snakes, clowns, small places and the list could go on. But this was a whole new level of scary, After running for what seemed like forever, I stopped. I felt sick. "Percy?" I asked in a shaky voice between struggled breaths. He stopped running and walked up to me. "You good Aurora?" he asked me. I looked into his sea green eyes. "I'll be fine if we stop running. I am a horrible runner. I probably have asthma and just don't know it. I'm literally like Steve Rogers before he had the super serum." I told him. "But not as wonderful." I added. I sighed and my thoughts drifted off into Rory Dreamland.

"Earth to Rory?" Percy asked. I snapped out of my trip to dreamland, heading back to normal Earth, or well not- so- normal Earth . "If you like Captain America, you're sure to get along with Leo." he said. "Who's Leo?" I asked, confused. "Nevermind. You got any ideas on how we can get the minotaur off our trail?" Percy asked. "I know a place. It's an alleway obstacle course that my dad and I set up when I was little." I felt a tear slip down my face at the memory. I wiped it away. Now was not the time to grieve. "There is another one on 30th street that Avery and I made a few years ago. I have a feeling that's where Annabeth and her went." I told him matter of factly, regaining my composure.

"Which way." he said, and smiled. "Follow me," I gestured my head and we started walking towards an alleyway. By the time we got there, my feet were killing me. I realized that I was barefoot. Stupid high heels! Percy laughed. Oops, I said that out loud. I grinned sheepishly. I grabbed two short pieces of rope and handed one to Percy. "You're eyes....." Percy began. "I know they're purple, it's okay, I get that a lot. I was just born with them." I cut him off.

"Just follow my lead." I told Percy. I held the rope in my hand as I jumped from trash can to trash can. We had officially began the course.