Avery: My Nose Is Killing Me

I didn't die, I just broke my nose! Ow! And maybe my ribs! Rory was just being a drama queen like usual. Someone said, "Catch!" It was probably Annabeth. I caught the sword without knowing. I think that it was the Orange Reflexes I had gotten from throwing and catching an orange in sixth grade perfectly. I got up, " Avery, is that you, am I seeing things?" Rory pleaded in disbelief. "No it's Tom Holland. Will you marry me?" I replied sarcastically "What is with your hair!? It's dark and bright purple, and purple fire is on your hands! Also, a symbol that looks like two torches was blazing above you when you were levitating!!!!! It's still there and it looks freaky like this!" I drew the symbol on dirt. "But it was purple." I managed to say between labored breaths.

This is the symbol:

I tried to get up but felt a sharp pain in my gut

I tried to get up but felt a sharp pain in my gut. I yelped and retreated back to the ground. Getting hit with a tree can do that to you. Bulley is such a bully. Rory held out her hand for me to take. Her hands were no longer purple. I took her hand, and with her help, got to my feet. Rory gave me Annabeth's sword. It felt slightly heavy in my hands.

Bulley got up from the ground where Rory kicked his butt, and charged me. This time I was prepared. I started running, ignoring the pain in my everywhere. I jumped onto the tree he had thrown at Rory and I, and swung on his horn. I heard a snapping noise and fell to the ground. As I was certain I would fall to my doom (again), I was stopped at around a foot from the ground by a large grey and brown owl. I was then lowered into the dirt.

My sword was in one hand, and in the other was Bulley's horn! I looked at it in astonishment before throwing it because it was covered in blood. Rory jumped back in disgust and she said in disbelief, "Avery, what did you do?" "Oops, at least he won't be lopsided anymore." I thought out loud and shrugged. "We need to stop him, or escape. I prefer the second option." Rory muttered.

I nodded, trying to catch my breath. Bulley was on the ground, clutching his head where his horn was. I know he is evil, but I kinda felt bad for the poor guy, er bull. I stuck my arm out, and the owl landed on it. "Thank you owl! Can you somehow bring me my adorable pomeranian dog named Bob." I whispered to the magnificent bird as he nuzzled my neck. The owl flew away.

I raised the sword up and started to run towards Bulley. Rory looked at me in shock, obviously not expecting me to charge again. I looked behind me and saw a group of owls with their wings spread wide, led by the one owl who had came before. One owl dropped Bob into Rory's arms. My head spun back around, my eyes were trained on my target. This was revenge. For breaking my nose! "It's the mark of Athena." Annabeth said in disbelief. I looked up and saw a glowing owl.

Before I could make it to Bulley, the owls got to him and started to peck at his face. I kept running, and tripped him with the hilt of Annabeth's sword. Bulley fell to his knees in defeat. A blast of purple energy, presumably from Rory, hit his chest and he was blasted backwards. The owls never stopped pecking.