Rory: We Kick Bull Butt!!!!

A piercing roar made us all cover our ears. "Taxi dude! Get out of here!" Avery yelled. The taxi drove away at what seemed like one hundred miles per second. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit. Percy grabbed out his sword and Annabeth grabbed hers. "We shouldn't bother fighting him. Let's go!" Annabeth yelled. She started to run towards two columns that said Camp Half-Blood on the top. For some reason, I could read it even though it wasn't in english! Wait, how did I know that it wasn't in English?!

Percy and Annabeth disappeared, literally. "Where did they go? What do they expect us to do, run into the strawberry fields like losers?" Avery asked uneasily. "Yes we do! Particularly through the two columns we went through!" I heard Percy's voice come from nowhere. "Shut up Percy! Even though I don't know where you are at the moment!" Avery yelled.

"Incoming!" I yelled as Bulley threw a large rock at us. "Incoming already came! Captain America: Age of Ultron." she replied with sarcasm. "Captain America references, I could do this all day." I answered. "I understood that reference! Understanding a reference is a reference!" Avery yelled as she hid behind a bush and cracked up at our stupidity. "Bulley is so mean!" I mumbled in frustration.

"Don't be like spiderman and talk your heart out during a life or death situation! And who's Bulley?" Avery replied between gritted teeth. "The guy who's trying to kill us and looks like a bull!" I yelled back. Avery started to run to the strawberry fields, Bulley pursued her and I stood in the way and grabbed a huge stick. I hoped I looked slightly menacing. That was when the "incident" happened.

"Keep going!" I yelled to Avery. "I'll stay and fight him!" "I'm not leaving without you!" Avery said and ran to my side. Bulley uprooted a tree and threw it at us. I dodged as Avery leaped onto the tree in midair, ran on it while it was still moving, and charged at Bulley. She screamed a battle cry, "Aagh!". I thought it was quite impressive for her first battle cry. Bulley grabbed her in the middle of her heroic jump and threw her. Avery hit a pine tree with a loud thunk. My best friend fell to the floor.

I sank to my knees. I felt like Scarlet Witch when Quicksilver died. I had lost my father, my mother didn't care about me, I never got to meet my godmother, I was bullied at school and online, and now I lost one of the only people who had ever cared about me. I felt power rushing through my veins. All the anger boiled up inside me. I felt myself levitate into the air, and channeled the energy. It blasted at Bulley with an electric purple light. Trees and grass alike disintegrated. I heard rocks crumble. Bulley staggered backwards, and I fell to the ground, sobbing.

Avery was dead.