Rory: A Super Sized Mcshizzle

Bulley flew backwards as I blasted him with the purple magical energy. I picked Bob back up and turned to walk away. Avery ran to my side and took Bob from my arms. We walked through the rubble to Annabeth. "Here's your sword, it is very well balanced." Avery examined as she gave Annabeth the sword. Avery almost collapsed, but I caught her and supported her weight. Annabeth took it and gaped at us, but eventually regained her composure. "The entrance to camp is this way." Annabeth led us to where the columns used to be.

We walked through the crushed column and were greeted by hundreds of gaping faces. "Umm what are all these kids doing here?" I whispered to Avery. Percy said embarrassingly, " I thought that we would need reinforcements because that was your first monster." "I also remember telling you, Seaweed Brain that Avery is my sister, and Aurora is the daughter of Hecate. And remember, you defeated your first monster all by yourself, so how is this any different?" Annabeth placed her hands on her hips.

"Why is Avery's hair messed up, and your hair is perfectly purple." a random camper pointed out. She had pink and blue hair. "And why are you all in armor?" I raised an eyebrow. Before we knew it, Avery and I were being escorted to a building called the Big House. We walked inside to see Percy, Annabeth, a man, and a centaur! "A centaur? I knew they weren't just in Harry Potter!" I pumped my fist in the air. "How good are you at archery?" Avery asked him. "You know your mythology." the centaur replied. "Yeah, I like to think I know everything, but sometimes it's a bad thing." she crossed her arms.

"Let's just get to the wine already!" the man behind the desk exclaimed. "Excuse me? We're not twenty one yet, and you're probably Dionysus." Avery said. "The one and only." Dionysus smiled. "And I am Chiron, the camp activity director." the centaur piped up. Dionysus grabbed a wine bottle, and a champagne glass. He poured the wine into the cup, and it then turned to water. "Curse you Zeus!!" he yelled. I snickered. "Uh oh." someone said.

Dionysus threw the cup, and someone yelped as it probably hit them. Wait, somebody else was there? I turned around and saw a boy on the floor. He was clutching his forehead. He had water on his shirt. I couldn't help but stare. He was really cute. Probably the cutest boy I've ever seen. He had beautiful dark brown eyes, and a mop of dark curls on top of his head. I wanted to run my hands through- "Stop it." Avery snapped at me.

"I wasn't doing anything weird!" I blurted out. "Yeah right." she muttered. Bob jumped out of her arms and ran up to the boy. "Bob noo!" Avery dramatically reached out her arm in slow motion. "Done acting yet?" I smirked at her. "I was being dramatic, so I could snap you out of Rory Dreamland. With Tom Holland and all those guys." I reddened. "Plus, the guy you were going goo goo over is looking at you." I gasped and stiffened. "Really?" I whispered to her. "No he's totally checking me out. Because I'm adorable." Avery whispered back to me sarcastically. "Oh." I looked down at the ground. "Ugh, he was looking at you, I was being sarcastic, you out of all people should know that." Avery punched my arm lightly.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah." I kept muttering to myself. "Maybe you should stop saying yeah and get our dog back." Avery glanced at me. "Yeah!" I nodded. "Great, I just made it worse." Avery turned to the (hot) boy. "Leo, can I have my dog back. Don't ask why I know your name, it's on your shirt." she said blatantly. Leo, that's a nice name. Leo held up Bob, "I'm Weo da puppy, and I am so adowable!" he said in a baby voice. I held myself back from telling him he was. He put Bob down. Bob ran up to Avery and she picked him up. "Now, no more running to creepy boys. Am I right?" Avery cuddled Bob.

"He's not creepy." I muttered. "And he's checking you out." Avery whispered. "Really?" I held myself back from glancing over at Leo. "Yes. Now go introduce yourself to Leo." she told me. Something inside my mind clicked. "That's Leo! Who likes Captain America!" I exclaimed. "Yes and I thought we established that." Avery said. "We did?" I asked. She pushed me towards Leo. "We did." she said.

Before I knew it, I was right in front of Leo. "Uh, hi!" I mumbled. "I'm Leo, nice to eat you. I mean meet you. I swear by the River Styx that I don't eat people." he smiled, and I was surprised I didn't melt on the spot. "I'm Loki, of Asgard, and I am burdened with glorious purpose?" I said. Curse me and my quotes! "I like Loki too." our eyes met. "Let me give you a tour of camp." Leo blurted out. All I could do was nod.