28.11.18

A/N: Imagine this dream in the style of a 2-D cartoon in a book.

— — — — —

0631 hours

Geronimo Stilton had just been encountered by another character who looked eerily similar to Nick Wilde.

[ ^^ Geronimo Stilton from the Geronimo Stilton series ^^ ]

[ ^^ Nick Wilde from Zootopia ^^ ] 

Nothing too important was being said between them except for the usual "Hey, the Kingdom of Fantasy is in danger so could you please come and help us out?" And, as usual, Geronimo readily accepted the plea.

An old-looking map appeared in front of me; it was quite greyish and had cuts at its frayed edges, but was still readable. Five places had been highlighted in five different bright colours. I only remember the first colour: emerald green.

Geronimo, one way or another, had gotten pushed into a portal that teleported him into the Kingdom of Fantasy (which is really more like an Empire of Fantasy). Specifically, he got teleported into a Fantasian country where almost everything was green and was appropriately called the Kingdom of Greenland (very creative name, I know); the kingdom's symbol was a shiny green apple.

A fishing competition was just about to start when Geronimo had arrived. In Geronimo's words, the competitors of the competition looked either very capable or downright meek. When he mentioned the words "downright meek", a picture popped up in front of me: it was of two cute raccoon-looking creatures with big eyes, chubby cheeks, and light brown fur.

The pirotier (not sure what the hell the actual word was supposed to be, but it basically had similar meaning to 'judge') of the fishing competition was a small and cute bright blue seal with big eyes and a bored expression on his face. He was wearing a peach-coloured shirt that didn't even cover a quarter of his body and, with the help of a thin rope, had a silver whistle somehow hanging from around his neck. The seal somehow managed to hold onto a polished wooden clipboard.