14.02.20

A/N: Quick heads up, although the dream was in a first-person POV, the main character wasn't me.

By the way, let me just say that throughout the entire dream, I had this sense of unease. Like I was one of the characters in 'Resident Evil'. Man, that movie was a wild ride.

Also by the way, the entire 'cast' of this dream came out of the old Barbie movies. I don't know why. I haven't watched a Barbie movie for months.

Anyways, the main characters were from 'Barbie: Princess and the Pauper'.

[ ^^ from left: Julian — Anneliese — Erika — Dominick ^^]

[ ^^ Anneliese and Erika were wearing these dresses during the dream ^^ ]

TRIGGER WARNING: Semi-graphic description of monsters, implied death, mention of gore

— — — — —

1405 hours

Someone had agreed to let us in, but we would have to be quick about it.

(Erika) hurried into the old castle; my sister, Anneliese, followed close behind me.

We had to enter through the 'basement' of the castle, which just so happened to be the only place in the entire building that was practically infested with the creatures. (A/N: How convenient.)

My sister and I descended a long stone staircase before finally stepping foot on the smooth stone of the basement floor. The basement was empty for the most part, minus the sporadic piles of junk across the floor. Though the basement was well-lit, the air in the room was cold.

The two of us hadn't even made it halfway across the basement when we heard it: the sound of something scuttling across the floor.