12

Zelda's back hit the soft mattress and the weight of Mary's body on top of her made her desire only grow more. Her lips brushed against Mary's and unlike the past evening something was different.

It wasn't lust that made them do this. The last time was rough and involved a lot of swearing, while this one was soft and tender. Zelda intertwined their hands and Mary pinned them next to Zelda's head.

She looked at the beauty underneath her and knew she should stop before she was in too deep but the look of pure devotion and affection she saw gave her the push she needed.

Without a second thought she brushed her lips against Zelda's and let her leg wander between the other woman's. Her lips left Zelda's and wandered towards her neck, leaving the first mark.

"That's for making me the newest gossip," Mary said and her lips moved back to work on the soft skin, getting the first quiet moans out of Zelda. Mary sucked on her pulse point and felt Zelda's excitement grow.

"Could have stolen another dress that would have hidden it better," Zelda said with a voice full of desire.

She let her hands wander down the body of the brunette above her, letting it slip under the silk robe covering her body.

Mary stopped her work to collect herself when she felt Zelda unhook her bra, the cold fingers making goosebumps appear.

She couldn't hold back a moan when Zelda's fingers started working on her already hardened nipple, massaging it.

Mary just managed to barely hold herself above Zelda, not wanting the movement to stop. With a quick movement she found herself pinned underneath Zelda, ginger hair falling into her face.

She blew it away, feeling even more aroused when she felt a sudden pinch, teasing her nipple even further. She started rocking her hips in upwards movements until she felt Zelda's hand slide down her flat stomach, stopping right at her panty line.

"Ah, look at you... Giving me the impression you have been waiting for me," Zelda had said, teasing her about her lack of clothes.

Frustrated by the lack of a good comeback, Mary pulled the other witch in for another kiss, trying to shut her up.

Zelda placed tender kisses on her chin before moving down her neck and her stomach. She grabbed her panties with her teeth and pulled them down.

Mary grabbed a handful of Zelda's hair and let a soft groan slip past her lips as Zelda's hot breath hit her clit, exciting her even further.

When the first flick of a tongue connected with her most sensitive part she lost every bit of self-control and for the first time, Zelda felt emotion pour out of Mary. With a smirk she started sucking and lightly biting, being rewarded by loud and throaty moans.

Mary's thighs were wrapped around her head, forcing her to continue, although she would have like to tease. But the desperation radiating off Mary made her add two fingers, feeling her walls tightening immediately.

A quiet whimper slipped past Mary's lips as she felt Zelda's cooling finger slide into her hot core, feeling overwhelmed by the mix of emotion and satisfaction.

"I looked hotter in your dress," Mary said, not being able to stop herself from saying something.

She whimpered again when Zelda removed herself from Mary completely, leaving her on the edge of something beautiful.

"You did not," Zelda said and moved towards the lips of the brunette but stayed just out of reach.

"Yes, I did," Mary said and longed for her fingers inside of her and tongue on her skin but Zelda held her down mercilessly.

"Say it," Zelda teased and knew she was being a bitch but she loved Mary's pained expression and how she was the one in control.

"I'm not a puppy you can teach to sit," Mary hissed and with applied pressure of Zelda's leg, she whimpered again.

"Sure 'bout that?" Zelda asked with a raised eyebrow and got an annoyed glare from Mary.

She needed this as much as she needed air to breathe at that moment but she was not about to be submissive.

"Go to hell," She spat and squirmed under the touch of the ginger witch.

"Oh, I've been there already," Zelda said before she decided to end her suffering and added four fingers without warning and watched Mary's pupils dilate while she screamed in pleasurable pain.

"But you're in for a hell of a trip," Zelda said before she went back to work, making Mary squirm with every flick of her tongue and thrust of her fingers. Mary's hips bucked and she tried to get even more pleasure by pinching her own nipples until Zelda stopped the action, getting an angry growl in return.

Mary rode her fingers until her walls tightened around them and her whole body tensed before she started shaking as she came down from her high. A cry of ecstasy left her lips as her body went limb and her hair stuck to her forehead thanks to the sweat.

Her whole body was trembling from the after effects of her orgasm and she felt Zelda's lips kiss her cheek lovingly.

She had never felt more complete than in this moment but some gut wrenching feeling told her about the storm that was headed her way.

And when she looked into the eyes of the other witch, knowing this would be the last time they could share this moment with open feelings, she decided she would give herself completely.

She brushed her lips against Zelda's with a thirst for love that Zelda couldn't quite understand. The sadness seeping from her was suffocating her and Zelda wanted to take all the pain away from Mary, not knowing what she was getting herself into.