007

Sehun just looked at Luhan, his first love. Luhan is just smiling at him, Sehun heart is punding abnormally in his chest. that's why Luhan looks familiar yet, He changed a lot.

"I know you're shocked Sehun and yes I've changed a lot." Luhan's eyes started to water because after all these years he can finally talk to Sehun. Luhan knows SKY he's just pretending that he doesn't care at all but he feel proud at Sehun.

"After all these years Sehun I can finally talk to you. I can only see you at the television and around social media, you're hard to reach now Sehun." Luhan tears fell off. the tears that he have kept for too long.

"I never stopped loving you Sehun. You're still the one my heart wanted Sehun, after all the sacrifice that I did." Sehun just looked at Luhan.

"But, I left you Luhan. You don't deserve a person like me." Sehun looked at his bubble tea. Sehun left Luhan because he'll be debuting as a member of SKY they weren't allowed to have relationships back then. Sehun needs to help his family he needs to letgo what he needed to let go.

"You deserve everything in this world Sehun. I already know the truth why did you want to debut as a member of SKY your heart is so pure Sehun. you deserve all the love in this world. you sacrificed your own happiness for your family Sehun and that's the reason why I still love you." Luhan smiled even his tears are still falling off his eyes.

Luhan held his hands where the ring is placed. Luhan smiled while looking at the promise ring.

"I finally found you my soulmate." Luhan smiled at Sehun as he showed the promise he have.

at this moment Sehun believed in the destiny of the promise ring.